IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

Guest David R James

Well the bloke who plays charlie a couple years ago said there was going to be 9 series on a chat show. So i wouldnt belive everything on the net.But it isnt as pospular now with americans as it was then so they mite of cut the length, It could be anything. Nice if they could just rap it up at this series then we can no everything. What will happen is jack will wake up on a plane and it was all just a dream and then it actually happens.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 3 of this season JUGHEAD

is a big one, lots of lost mini-mysteries about the island are answered

stuff about locke and richard's connections too

also

penny and desmond have a baby

and they name it charlie

penny and desmond have a baby

and they name it charlie

dude, does that mean that charlie is like a time-traveling baby!? and desmond met his own son or some shit in the future!? WHAT THE FUCK!? THAT'S SOME TERMINATOR SHIT RIGHT THERE!

damn at first i was all excited when the dr. candle started up....hes a horrible actor.

also, wtf, some people went back in time to the dharma days? wtf?

Haha glad I've read the spoilers, that's enough for me, I'll just wait until the season is done then just download a big torrent, definitely not liking the recent turn of events, everything's possible, they basically can get away with everything, time travel, get Walt back, a character died? No problem will bring them to life and show them inside a cabane to add to the "mystery".

the second hour pissed me off because it was like a bad comedy movie.

"oh shit lets use ol' cheech and show the world hes still got it!"

fuckin christ....i even like the hugo storyline, i just cant stand scenes with his parents.

the second hour pissed me off because it was like a bad comedy movie.

The last scene of the second episode is brilliant....

Alchemy and the use of modern technology.....

And the church being used as a front for the secret others that are off the island....

Cheech was funny as fuck and Hurley explaining the whole show to his mom(within about two minutes or so), great fucking scene!

The arrows make no sense along with the soldiers and Locke coming out of nowhere, pissed me off a bit....Who was shooting the flaming arrows? (a very 'other' thing to do) Why were the soldiers on the spot right after the bombardment of flaming arrows? (and if the night-time, time switcheroo is in the future, why are the soldiers dressed in old fatigues?) If Locke is a part/the leader of the others, why would he let them shoot arrows at his friends? Because that was a shit ton of flaming arrows!

This season is quite gory as well....the bullet extraction scene, flaming people, Sayid and his unrelenting graphic murders.....pretty sweet

I thought Ben was tricking the Oceanic 6 into getting into a group and then killing them. so that they definitely wouldn't tell anyone about the island, using Sayid for his own 'others' plans, and Jack....made us think that Hugo made he right decision....and then fucking kapow!, Mad scientist Laboratory, mystical map/time computer, witchy robe wearing time master lady! Loved that shit.......

Locke must die?

Goddamn this show!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE SHITTINESS OF THE LAST SEASON WAS MADE UP FOR BY THIS!!!!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO DESCRIBE WHAT I LIKED, BECAUSE I LIKED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived