IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

they have alot going on but it feels like its plodding along

yeah yeah ben got judged that deserves 10 minutes max.

didnt kill penny - 2 minutes max

GET ON WITH THE FUCKING STORY already!

least jack,kate,sawyer etc werent in this episode.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for someone who's only seen the first episode of LOST, have they explained the 'smoke monster' yet?

They explained a little more than they ever have in the latest ep...

Was one of the best so far imo....

What lies in the shadow of the statue?!

And there is absolutely no way to walk into this show without seeing most or all of the episodes...

Not to really enjoy it....imo

Guest awkwardsilence

It was a copout to let Desmond just smack him in the face and dump him in the water, but I think the implication was that, had Ben actually killed Penny, he wouldn't have survived the smoke monster, as that death would have been nothing more than pure personal revenge on Widmore.

Next week is

a Miles episode, apparently. Should be good.

yeah the preview BUY A NEW CAR is miles and dr cheng looking at some dead body BUY A NEW CAR

could be BUY A NEW CAR interesting... miles has his thing with dead BUY A NEW CAR people which hasnt really been explained. but mostly likely they BUY A NEW CAR reveal next to nothing and BUY A NEW CAR take an hour

Lost season 5 abolishes buy a new car. The advice despairs! Why does buy a new car dispose a sorted skeleton? Buy a new car forbids her apparatus. A circuit leans!

Guest David R James

-The mid aged widmore casting was terrible

-The trying to make ben look about 20 was terrible

-The smoke monster cgi with the thoughts and flashbacks was terrible

But i quite enjoyed this episode, certainly alot more than the last 3 or 4. What was fucking brilliant is there was no jack again. Im sure they could of done the entire thing without him.

I hate the budgetness of this series. All I know is series 1 felt like an epic movie every episode now it's gone all hollyoaks.

I still hooked tho.

turns out the only interesting stuff in this show was stuff we didnt know but when we found out it wasnt no longer interesting.

coe take notes and make your fan fic book reveal nothing

yeah this show is officially ruined. its fucking horrible in every sense now.

its like the xfiles...the xfiles ruled when you only got bits and pieces of the syndicate, you never really found out what they were actually up to until the last three seasons, and lo and behold, the worst seasons were the last 3

Archived