IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope adam and eve aren't penny and desmond :X

that would suck, desmond is my favorite character.

but i do hope that they're jack and kate because the show would be so much better if those twats weren't fucking it up with their love triangle/quadrilateral/octagon and if they were just dead.

honestly, i don't think i'd hate jack and kate so much if their actors weren't as terrible as these two. but, eh, whatever.

Guest beatfanatic

whats with Demond dressing like Bono when he is outside the island lol. he looked ridicolous with the glasses and the scarf

Guest Enter a new display name
whats with Demond dressing like Bono when he is outside the island lol. he looked ridicolous with the glasses and the scarf

He acts like an artist. He should have carried a Macbook Pro while wearing those glasses and the scarf.

i hope adam and eve aren't penny and desmond :X

that would suck, desmond is my favorite character.

but i do hope that they're jack and kate because the show would be so much better if those twats weren't fucking it up with their love triangle/quadrilateral/octagon and if they were just dead.

honestly, i don't think i'd hate jack and kate so much if their actors weren't as terrible as these two. but, eh, whatever.

No way Adam & Eve are Scottish.

They would obviously be United States of American.

Eagle%20Tear.jpg

0893_nuclear_war_Jesus_christian_clipart.jpg

i can't wait until the series is over so that someone could edit all the episodes together in a different way, removing all the stupid pointless stuff and only focusing on the main story

i can't wait until the series is over so that someone could edit all the episodes together in a different way, removing all the stupid pointless stuff and only focusing on the main story

THANK YOU GOOOOOOOOOOD!

I TAKE IT BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Archived