IGNORED

One of those wanks.

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

You know those wanks where when you climax, you close your eyes and all energy leaves you, and you can do nowt but sit there for a while untill your capable of moving or typing. Then you get butterflies in your stomach and you feel all weird as its become hard to walk? Man just had one of those, so so good.

Guest abusivegeorge
have sex please

I can't shes out tonight, its student night, she won't get home till around 4 and even then I'm not going round to see her, as I don't think the bus runs at that time of the morning.

When someone posts a thread like this, and it get's a whole load of responses, I roll my eyes and think to myself "that's watmm".

When someone posts a thread like this, and it is mostly ignored, I become very uncomfortable.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
next time try it with something in your butt.

I heard on the streets that you supposedly cum stupid hard

word is bond.

there seems to be a lot more uncontrolled teenage angst on watmm these days. not sure what that's all about. even from some of the older members.

all very odd.

*faps furiously before busting through drywall with erect pen0r in hand*

I knocked one out at work yesterday.

i've been tempted a couple of times but the toilets at my work are way too public (ie. people entering all the time) zole.

Guest abusivegeorge
ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE WANKS

WHERE YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP

Thats it in one^^.

Also I don't see this as angst, its more joy than anything.

Guest abusivegeorge
what happened to you irari, you used to be such a happy boy

WATMM has taken him over, you enter here innocent and nice and leave dead inside.

My bedroom is on the downstairs floor of our house right next to the kitchen and we have very thin walls, in fact if you peer out of the kitchen window at the right angle you can see me sat at my computer. Thus wanking has become as thrilling as playing Thief: moving with the silence of the whispering winds, listening with a sharpened ear for the the footsteps of the "guards", and sticking closely to the shadows. And sticking closely to the inside of my underwear.

Archived