IGNORED

The future of WATMM

MadnessR

It would be kinda cool for there to be an actual WEBSITE...I'm sure many of the people on this forum are webbies. Why can't the main site be Wiki style. I remember when I first found this site. I was excited to see that other people were into the same things I was. BUT there is no INFO... never has been. Just a bunch of dead links. Just a bunch of people making mean jokes (see below)((some are funny, YOU are not)). People responding "READ THE RULES" (see below) and not alot of actual information about the artists....(pics, live dates, album reviews, discogs, video production info, album artwork info, interviews, samples used, equipment used, programs used, shit: something about their background, song title meanings....ya know, kind of like the old BOC pages.)

It would B nice 2 C more than:

the forum is here. :beer:

autechre made some sounds.

aphex twin is important.

boards of canada walked on a beach.

squarepusher is jazzbass.

read the rules.

seems like this covers it?

qu'est-ce qu'un chat de pêche?

autechre made some sounds.

aphex twin is important.

boards of canada walked on a beach.

squarepusher is jazzbass.

read the rules.

seems like this covers it?

i'll go with that one ... now we can move on yeop ..

I agree that everyone on here is quite mean. Maybe they should chillax.

This is actually one of the more level-headed forums I've been to. Arguments resemble debates rather than name-calling flame wars.

Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal Drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal drupal

hypnotoad.gif

Archived