IGNORED

Adult Swim

beneboi

Look Around You is among them, fuck that show is great.

Also King of the Hill is going to be airing, they have several new episodes on their site. They are showing The PJ's too, weird.

YES! They've started showing Look Around You in Denmark as well. Love it! I watched an episode new year's eve about a guy who made a restaurant with no waiters and machines only and it was fucking hilarious!

heh have you missed people recommending that show for the last 4 years on here?

no, ofcourse not, however i thought it was cool that it got picked up for american television

Guest bitroast
Look around you goes Global hu? Glad to hear it! (Although the 2nd series wasn't as good i thought)

nah, the second the series was pissy compaired to the first. i think it crossed the line and became a bit too silly, plus the format didnt work. asif more people had control over or something.

the first series tho.. :D

i think they renamed the tv show Drinky Crow.

and I always argued with kids in high school that King of the Hill was brilliant satire when it first came out....only now are people acknowledging this.

Guest Glass Plate

more tim and eric in feburary.

Drinky Crow Show is great for sure.

This fall we'll have more Venture Brothers, but that's a bit from now.

I'm hoping for Shin Chan season 3.

Guest spraaaa
I had images of an epic fallout and all material rights shifting to Eric Wareheim but why would they still be merrily touring together? Who knows...

lol that happened like twice on the show...

as needs to finish perfect hair forever one of these years

king of the hill has always been brilliant. people only starting to like it now???

does this mean everybody on here (mainly americans) who slated napoleon dynamite will start liking that in 10 years time???

king of the hill has always been brilliant. people only starting to like it now???

does this mean everybody on here (mainly americans) who slated napoleon dynamite will start liking that in 10 years time???

i've never understood the ND hate either. A perfect case study in complete losers.

It does mean I might accidentally say that I'm pissed up at the bar and confuse my friends. Sorry, this is a whole other issue than Adult Swim.

Had to explain that one to my mates, too.

Archived