IGNORED

watmm

Guest weed

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the shit, theo is gone.

I thought he was a complete bitter fuck hole, but someone had to be after Orubosarot got banned :unhappy:

just to continue a freshly deleted thread:

jazzband

i used to not feel one way or the other about you, even complimented you on your art when you first returned, but the fact that you showed up in this thread to gloat makes me dislike you. If you weren't just here to be a nuisance, you'd be laying low right now.

gloat? no. i'm just over all these retard threads about the subject, i couldnt find one thread on watmm that i wanted to post in today because of this, so i decided to say jazzband in a thread thats obviously not needed on the forum right now. if ET really wanted to know what happend he'd PM someone, not make ANOTHER thread about this subject.

and dont tell me where i can and cannot post on this forum.

thanks for showing your true colors. Note I didn't say where you could or couldn't post. I merely said if you had any sense of shame you'd be quiet after fucking things up rather royally. But suit yourself. It's clear while I may not care to control what gets said on the forum, you certainly do. And I don't buy that you couldn't find a thread to post in today. That normally doesn't stop you from spamming us with new drivel.

Guest my usernames always really suck

it all makes sense

weed = Pen Expers coming back for a strategic revenge

I merely said if you had any sense of shame you'd be quiet after fucking things up rather royally.

but the pic was posted without her knowledge, was it not? i dont see how shes at fault here.

and that is the last time ill be talking about this subject.

just to continue a freshly deleted thread:

jazzband

i used to not feel one way or the other about you, even complimented you on your art when you first returned, but the fact that you showed up in this thread to gloat makes me dislike you. If you weren't just here to be a nuisance, you'd be laying low right now.

gloat? no. i'm just over all these retard threads about the subject, i couldnt find one thread on watmm that i wanted to post in today because of this, so i decided to say jazzband in a thread thats obviously not needed on the forum right now. if ET really wanted to know what happend he'd PM someone, not make ANOTHER thread about this subject.

and dont tell me where i can and cannot post on this forum.

thanks for showing your true colors. Note I didn't say where you could or couldn't post. I merely said if you had any sense of shame you'd be quiet after fucking things up rather royally. But suit yourself. It's clear while I may not care to control what gets said on the forum, you certainly do. And I don't buy that you couldn't find a thread to post in today. That normally doesn't stop you from spamming us with new drivel.

fucking things up rather royally?

i think u got the wrong watmmer here (and no its not theo)

edit: took zbz quote response out (not really needed)

I realize it was Beneboi or that Croatian idiot who first got your pic. So what, grow a thicker skin. Yeah, Theo went too far, and yeah, Joyrex was a fool for banning him and making the situation worse. If it wasn't your complaint that led to Theo's banning, then I'm in the wrong. But otherwise, if you're going to be an attention whore, you should be able to handle a little blowback.

I realize it was Beneboi or that Croatian idiot who first got your pic. So what, grow a thicker skin. Yeah, Theo went too far, and yeah, Joyrex was a fool for banning him and making the situation worse. If it wasn't your complaint that led to Theo's banning, then I'm in the wrong. But otherwise, if you're going to be an attention whore, you should be able to handle a little blowback.

OMG NO

LOLWTF

i haven't had a blowback in years. i think this board needs another pen expers to bring everything back into perspective. another girl on this planet had a dream about you all. don't pretend you're not over the moon. ET i thought you left, but I'm glad you're here because we share an interest. Idrn, I've always wondered what docking feels like. In a totally hetro "why the fuck would i want to do that" kind of way. I've said too much.

But otherwise, if you're going to be an attention whore, you should be able to handle a little blowback.

yo, i agree. weed, don't be taking pictures like that and definitely don't be putting them on the internet if you don't want anyone to see them.

Guest thanksomuch

on a historical note, or dare i say "hysterical" note, Watmm has always found one person to shit on, kick around, bully and treat horrifically over and over. nine years, girl, been here NINE years.

so, Weed, do w/e the fuck you want till you get bored, or sick of it, or banned.. or w/e.

l_77fa99a9df0a42ab9e6a81930156cfdf.jpg

Guest thanksomuch
so, Weed, do w/e the fuck you want till you get bored, or sick of it, or banned.. or w/e.

... anything except post more repugnant nekkit pics.

she did not post them, get your shit straight.

Wow, thanksomuch just took a shit on everyone, I find this kool :).

i wasn't erm trying to? :o but thanks? :o

What I've come to expect from weed:

Volumes of pointless, slightly childish threads that could be instantly solved using wikipedia or google, but no personal attacks, direct insults, or other unbecoming demeaning behavior.  I have no users set to ignore, but weed would not be the first on the list if I started.

Now, watmm, I challenge you to be honest: Is weed, quite literally, the worst member in this forum?  I doubt it.

Archived