IGNORED

prostitutes/casual encounters

Guest A/D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she says "I just want to be friends", that means she wants you to leap on her and kiss her. The preferred method of kissing is to open your mouth as wide as you can, and suck on a large portion of her chin. Girls love that. She'll probably tell you to stop and try to push you away, but that's just a girl's subtle, coy way of telling you to suck harder.

Yeah, typically a girl decides in the first minute or so of meeting you whether she would sleep with you or not. If she is delaying the issue then she isn't interested. Just get out there and mix it up. Be confident (but not cocky). Girls love that. Most of the time girls don't know what they want. It is up to you to help them decide that.

Guest abusivegeorge
it's probably part of the fallout from my recent breakup that i want this

You think?

No he just wants slippery willy.

lol

i just say "PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE" until they agree to sleep with me just so i can shut the hell up. hasn't quite worked yet, but i'll keep trying.

it's probably part of the fallout from my recent breakup that i want this

You think?

yeah, i don't think i can give emotionally right now, which is a huge component of sex for me. even in a hookup situation i don't feel good about being emotionally removed from the other person. maybe that's something i need to get over, i don't know.

but if you're paying for it, that's taken out of the equation. you've bought someone's time. you haven't lured them with compliments or flattery or emotional validation, and you don't expect any from them in return. that feels good to me right now.

edit: maybe i missed your sarcasm

instead of making a new topic

what do you guys open with at a bar/club (for reelz)

While I'm sure this opens the door for several 'witty' remarks, I prefer the simple and underrated "Can I buy you a drink?"

Followed by "No!? Fine, you stuck up bitch!" and smashing a pint over her skull.

I impress them by starting as many fights as possible. Then I pee on one of their legs and subject them to my heavenly musk.

Guest Scrambled Ears
nyc

just got to any of the bars around nyu...columbia...fordham...new school

shit its easy as pie...and with college girls theres less chance of somethin nasty hoppin on your johnson

Guest Scrambled Ears

eh opening doesnt really matter...if you can say hi in the right way its infinitely better than some stupid insincere line...just figure a clever way to find out her interests and act like you care or make fun of her if theyre cheesy

lol

i just say "PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE PICKUP LINE" until they agree to sleep with me just so i can shut the hell up. hasn't quite worked yet, but i'll keep trying.

hmmm

I'm gonna try that... just go up to a girl, make a really cheesy/smarmy smile, and simply say "pickup line" and see what happens.

Has anyone else here discovered the hilariously grim delights of punternet.com, its basically a review site to review prozzies. Here's a couple of joy filled reviews I've found:

Without exaggeration, this was, by some margin, the worst punt I have ever had in over 12 years of regular punting and over 750 experiences to date. The girl was ugly, smelly (v.poor personal hygiene), unwilling, pissed-off, allegedly ill (although her pathetic cough was unconvincing), rude, complaining, allegedly over-worked (although I doubt this v.much in the present economic climate), had v.poor English and then complained that we "hadn't talked enough first". "What I don't like is men just coming here and f**king" me without talking for 10 mins." she screamed at me. She fundamentally mis-understood the business nature of the relationship between us with an almost communist attitude to her role in a major service industry and seemed to think that I should be doing her a service. The agency (a nice lady called Roxanne) were very apologetic and understanding, explaining that Maria was new and very young and inexperienced and that she must be having a bad day, but they only offered a £20 discount on the next girl. Looking more closely at the photos on the website, they are the most obvious case of photo-shopping since NASA faked the moon-landings - the eyes look almost alien - and I feel like a total idiot for believing that this apparently attractive lady would in reality look anything like this. This is not the only bad punt I have had with this agency - Julia was also awful (as confirmed by several others on this site) and has now unsurprisingly left the country, but was not in the same league of total horror as this minger. The sooner Maria returns to Poland the better the reputation of this agency and indeed the London punting-scene will be. The final insult as I left in disgust was a pathetic attempt at a jokey "see you again ?" Not unless I am incinerated in hell ...

: I originally booked Hitomi for 10pm but ran late, phoned the agency, and was told there would be no problem coming later. Eventually got there at 10:40. She answered the buzzer after about four rings and up i went. This was the strangest punt ever. The girl seemed almost schitzophrenic, playing coy and cute one minute and then collapsing in a foetal ball on the bed the next. She asked for the money straight away - always a bad sign I am now learning - put it away, texted the agency and then continued her odd behaviour, making some pretty weird noises as she did so. Foetal ball, snort, squeal, pop up, coy smiler then back into the curled up pose. I asked her whether she was ok, whether she wanted to continue, and she just lay there, squeaking. Should have gone. Should have left when she demanded the money at the off. but she had a micro mini on, no knickers and a really cute butt so..

No anal - despite specifically requested - said she had piles. Fucked her from behind and came on her body. She then wanted cuddling and started talking some odd stuff, but after a few minutes she was off out of the bedroom and on her mobile. With all the wierdness that was enough for me and I got dressed and left her texting. Agency was OK, but the girl - hmmm.

Mmm sexy.

Has anyone else here discovered the hilariously grim delights of punternet.com, its basically a review site to review prozzies. Here's a couple of joy filled reviews I've found:

Without exaggeration, this was, by some margin, the worst punt I have ever had in over 12 years of regular punting and over 750 experiences to date. The girl was ugly, smelly (v.poor personal hygiene), unwilling, pissed-off, allegedly ill (although her pathetic cough was unconvincing), rude, complaining, allegedly over-worked (although I doubt this v.much in the present economic climate), had v.poor English and then complained that we "hadn't talked enough first". "What I don't like is men just coming here and f**king" me without talking for 10 mins." she screamed at me. She fundamentally mis-understood the business nature of the relationship between us with an almost communist attitude to her role in a major service industry and seemed to think that I should be doing her a service. The agency (a nice lady called Roxanne) were very apologetic and understanding, explaining that Maria was new and very young and inexperienced and that she must be having a bad day, but they only offered a £20 discount on the next girl. Looking more closely at the photos on the website, they are the most obvious case of photo-shopping since NASA faked the moon-landings - the eyes look almost alien - and I feel like a total idiot for believing that this apparently attractive lady would in reality look anything like this. This is not the only bad punt I have had with this agency - Julia was also awful (as confirmed by several others on this site) and has now unsurprisingly left the country, but was not in the same league of total horror as this minger. The sooner Maria returns to Poland the better the reputation of this agency and indeed the London punting-scene will be. The final insult as I left in disgust was a pathetic attempt at a jokey "see you again ?" Not unless I am incinerated in hell ...

: I originally booked Hitomi for 10pm but ran late, phoned the agency, and was told there would be no problem coming later. Eventually got there at 10:40. She answered the buzzer after about four rings and up i went. This was the strangest punt ever. The girl seemed almost schitzophrenic, playing coy and cute one minute and then collapsing in a foetal ball on the bed the next. She asked for the money straight away - always a bad sign I am now learning - put it away, texted the agency and then continued her odd behaviour, making some pretty weird noises as she did so. Foetal ball, snort, squeal, pop up, coy smiler then back into the curled up pose. I asked her whether she was ok, whether she wanted to continue, and she just lay there, squeaking. Should have gone. Should have left when she demanded the money at the off. but she had a micro mini on, no knickers and a really cute butt so..

No anal - despite specifically requested - said she had piles. Fucked her from behind and came on her body. She then wanted cuddling and started talking some odd stuff, but after a few minutes she was off out of the bedroom and on her mobile. With all the wierdness that was enough for me and I got dressed and left her texting. Agency was OK, but the girl - hmmm.

Mmm sexy.

oh my lol

Guest analogue wings

go somewhere where it's too loud to talk and let yr hands do the talking

Guest hahathhat
Aren't you in the Philadelphia region? I will do lots of things for the right amount of money.

how about gay yiffy fox that likes muzzle in butt

Archived