IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yegg i just managed to get your avatar man to form a swastika!!!!!

but before i could get a screen it took me to your profile >=(

yegg i just managed to get your avatar man to form a swastika!!!!!

but before i could get a screen it took me to your profile >=(

Good cover Ward. You actually were thinking "who's dis bitch cleanin' up house in the GenBan? YEGG!" while putting it into the Theme from Shaft. You then wanted to synchronize this to her photo.

hheheh, swastika!

sr4 seems a bit desperate for dirt on yegg. i'd say there isn't really a whole lot either of you have on eachother, seems just like you two are celebrating the spirit of theocide by falmin' off on whatever comes your way. i can dig that

edit: lol, falmin' / flamin'

Guest abusivegeorge

I think we should all stand in line, single file, back to one another and slowly but gently (with no under garments attached) reach out and just cup the person behind by the balls for a few seconds, feel the warmth, let the happiness flow, and apologise for our outrageously sickening sexual behaviour and intolerant petulant frenzying towards each other at this moment of deep deep pain within the heart of watmm. I mean for gods sake A/D is trying real hard over the road there to try and get his dick wet and all we can do is self procrastinate.

Archived