IGNORED

lets talk about our amazing weed smoking prowess

keltoi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

i haven't smoked anything since new years eve and even then it was just a tiny bit (absinth's done the rest)

desperately in need of some nice new greeeeeen

or of a trip to the mighty dam, which will have to wait til summer though. this and melt (best german music festival), this is gonna be a great summer

well, really powerful weed smell, and almost a slight minty kick to it.

the smoke itself didnt seem any different....maybe i was a little more active.

the only minty weed ive ever smelled/smoked was a stupid random one, called 4ways. it smelt beyond belief but lacked an actual kick after smoking it. the mintiness disseapeared from the taste aswell.

the only minty weed ive ever smelled/smoked was a stupid random one, called 4ways. it smelt beyond belief but lacked an actual kick after smoking it. the mintiness disseapeared from the taste aswell.

shit i bet thats it!

thanks!

Guest dese manz hatin

yeah the ginger battys bover quite a bit me as well bruv

raclaart yout get a batterin by mandem anytime truss

Once i got so high i transcribed an entire series of American Dad, word for word, because the pen felt really nice in my hand and then i wet myself

unlike alchol one of the effects of smoking too much weed is you dont get high anymore, unless once you build up your tolerance completely to extremely potent marijuana you make the jump to hash-oil, but at a certain point even that wont effect you anymore you might have to IV THC to get high

its almost self defeatist to just continually smoke massive amounts of weed because your tolerance builds up so quickly your ending up getting less high than if you smoked like 1/5th the amount.

This one time I took a bunch of hits (like so many that I don't even remember how many) and I spent the whole night puking my guts out.

Another time I took five hits and spent an hour puking hanging off an armchair, and the arm I was hanging from went totally dead, and I freaked out until the feeling came back.

Last time I took one hit and had to ask someone to drive me home five hours later.

I suck at drugs.

Archived