IGNORED

best musical development of the 00s??

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest abusivegeorge
my vote is for the sortof global freak-folk & drone underground facilitated by cdr labels and mp3 blogs

nobody listens to me

1000 posts dude, read the rules.

It's like opening a bank account, you know most of them you have to deposit a certain amount of money to open them, think of it like that.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al Hounos
personally, i think every decade has something musically unique to offer, except for the 00's. it's like a mish-mash of little pieces of different genres known before hand. just my opinion.

it's always evolution. nothing comes out of nowhere.

Guest Glass Plate
my vote is for the sortof global freak-folk & drone underground facilitated by cdr labels and mp3 blogs

nobody listens to me

it's a movement, but it's in no way a development.

Guest Glass Plate
yes, certainly nothing on the level of otto von shirach

he's one of the most minor people I mentioned I just felt like throwing it in there.

Guest Hanratty

nobody listens to me

it's a movement, but it's in no way a development.

illuminating

Well in 2001-03 electronic music (and therefore music in general) reached it's pinnacle of complexity and abstractness with confield/gantz graf/draft 7.30. Ever since then it's been downhill with shitty crossover bullshit i.e. guitars in BOC, and a trend towards old school analog stuff i.e. Analord.

Music won't swing back towards confield for another decade or two me thinks. Too bad.

theres other music out there besides ae, afx and boc. just because these artists havent evolved doesnt mean hundreds of other groups have remained stagnant.

for christssake ZBZ, this is watmm. also rock music in 00s is just wankfest. everyone knows that. apart from yankee hotel foxtrot by wilco. that album was good.

i wasnt talking about rock music. i should have specified

for christssake ZBZ, this is watmm. also rock music in 00s is just wankfest. everyone knows that. apart from yankee hotel foxtrot by wilco. that album was good.

please do.

please do.

well you didnt say "watmm artists" you said "electronic music" and then proceeded to talk about three watmm groups as if they represented the cutting edge of all electronic music.

i really dont feel like listing other stuff right now. and yes, that is a cop out.

i was talking about marylin manson

Archived