IGNORED

Christina Ricci

Guest abusivegeorge

Cocaine.

Evidence or assumption? I always thought she hated drugs? Or has always given the anti-drug impression (from what I've seen and heard).

anorexia. Plus i believe she got a boob reduction.

baby fat is part of what makes most cute gals cute.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Black Snake Moan was a good movie but it was hard seeing her so skinny and whorish for the role--but that, in turn, made it into a good movie and now I'm in an Uroboros.

Uroboros.jpg

christina_ricci_boob_tattoo-1.jpg

Those are supposedly her's... the bird tattoo gives it away.

ChristinaRicci__Moan---016.gif

god, stupid bitch has a bird tattoo on her tits after getting a reduction. wtf? what a fucked up hag. i used to love her. what a disgusting piece of trash she's become. get that shit out of here.

god, stupid bitch has a bird tattoo on her tits after getting a reduction. wtf? what a fucked up hag. i used to love her. what a disgusting piece of trash she's become. get that shit out of here.

yeah, she's really a shadow of her former self. That chubby dancing gif is 200% hotter

Guest abusivegeorge

She is hot, but your right, what has she done to her tits? They are nice in the picture above though. In fact I'd fuck her every which way from Sunday.

Archived