IGNORED

raw chicken

Guest petr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
if you cared enough about those people though you wouldnt do the same to the fish

juss sayin

i don't do those things to fish or shrimp, but there are far worse things going on in the world. look deeply at the meat industry, and you will see. so, for a few specialty gourmet meals our there that seem cruel, ponder the entire process that chickens and cattle go trhough every day in the millions around the world.

Guest thanksomuch

i need also meantion sea urchin. i have personally prepared this. the animal comes aive to the resteruant. you then flip the fucker over and cut into it's body, remove the reproductive organs WHILE IT IS ALIVE. the little guy continues to try to escape during the whole process.

Guest thanksomuch

well peple are QQing about dancing shrimp, when cleaning an urchin is just as brutal when put into context.

EDIT:

not to mention boiling, crabs , lobsters, scallops, clams and oysters ALIVE.

Guest thanksomuch

you were crying about dancing shrimp, because it is considerably more rare and exotic then the well excepted and common practices of bowling animals alive.

it's like a fucking animal rights activist in leather boots running around screaming at peple wearing fur. not to mention there is a beef fat product used for paving roads and milk in tradiotnal tvs.

when i boil a lobster i through that poor fucker in head first and man does he taste good coming out. i have been working in kitchens for many years and i have seen some horrific practices of ripping the claws, legs and tails off while the animal is alive, there for by passing the whole process of waiting for the critter to cool off enough to "break it down" for the meal in which it is be the star.

i dunno i just thikn it's foolish, when you bite into your cheese burger or pork lion to fuss about shrimpo and fish when those animals you consume have most likely suffered far worse during their life time.

nattou is ass. I don't even think japanese people like nattou.

i know!!! thats why i was suggesting she try it! i think its fucking filth. however, my wife likes nattou , then again i think she is satan.

You have to cook the Salmonella and E. coli bugs until they die. Just curious.

the salmonella virus takes over 24 hours to set in. hopefully petr went to a restaurant where they killed the chicken after she ordered it. that way it is SUPA FRUESHI GOODU TIMU!

nattou is ass. I don't even think japanese people like nattou.

i know!!! thats why i was suggesting she try it! i think its fucking filth. however, my wife likes nattou , then again i think she is satan.

She doesn't like natto, it's just that she's Japanese, and so she should like natto.(lol only joking, you how Japanese are).

It's like Koreans who like a fish called "hong oh", which is basically rotted skate. It smells like ammonia (so kind of like cat piss), people who say they love it are seiously kidding themselves. It tastes like what you would expect rotted fish to taste like, ass.

@xxx: I pretty much hate gore in all its forms, but I love those Youtube videos of people injuring themselves as a result of piss poor judgment.

I also love sashimi. Especially mirugai. God damn.

LOL--those are always a good time. Allow me to introduce my favorite:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

While I feel bad for their wails to God Almighty, what part of getting your friend in a 69 and then jumping 14 feet onto a collapsable card table sounded like a good idea? Just curious.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING HAHAHAHHAHAHHHA

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SLOWLY BEATEN TO DEATH WITH AN ENCYCLOPAEDIA

WORTHLESS FUCKING WASTES OF OXYGEN

What about shark? Do they bring in the shark live and hack the fin off in front of you and make the soup?

I eat meat like most Americans, but I try to do what I can to discourage some of the horrible practices of which I've read about and seen videos (I buy free range organic meat and eggs. I know these terms are a bit ambiguous and not always to be trusted but I try to research the companies that stock these products.) But honestly, do people really need to eat shark fin soup? There are so many tasty soups out there. I don't think we need to hack off sharks' fins and let them die just for soup.

Guest countchocula
hmm, its called "Tori-sashi", and its not common apparently. may skip this all together. can i recommend the natto on gohan?

ive had natto on gohan. very nice. -- abotu the part of the chicken, they said it was only a certain part - its not the whole chicken. they just said special part. i dunno what part tho...

Penis. Chicken penis. Cock's cock, as it were.

Sorry, you left that one open. And now we know you've already eaten it.

Now we can call you cockmuncher and it would be accurate.

there is a restaurant in china devoted to serving animal penises, I saw it on the food channel once.

hmm, its called "Tori-sashi", and its not common apparently. may skip this all together. can i recommend the natto on gohan?

ive had natto on gohan. very nice. -- abotu the part of the chicken, they said it was only a certain part - its not the whole chicken. they just said special part. i dunno what part tho...

Penis. Chicken penis. Cock's cock, as it were.

Sorry, you left that one open. And now we know you've already eaten it.

Now we can call you cockmuncher and it would be accurate.

there is a restaurant in china devoted to serving animal penises, I saw it on the food channel once.

i cant help but read your posts in turkeytron's voice now

this is a good thing

Guest SecondaryCell
You have to cook the Salmonella and E. coli bugs until they die. Just curious.

the salmonella virus takes over 24 hours to set in. hopefully petr went to a restaurant where they killed the chicken after she ordered it. that way it is SUPA FRUESHI GOODU TIMU!

Saw this on Anthony Bourdain's show - the restaurant kept their own live chickens and killed them when ordered. So, no time for bacteria growth... a totally different world from the mass produced chicken factories found in the West.

A little hard for us to accept, as the chicken in our grocery stores is so rank.

Guest abusivegeorge

Raw chicken? Fuck off, despite all of whats been said in here even if they do eat it like that I wouldn't touch it with a fucking barge pole, people do die from food poisoning and thats just a stupid risk to take.

Jesus Christ, natto is the foulest shit ever.

• 9 months later...

Archived