IGNORED

I'm thinking of trying shrooms.

Capsaicin

I've never done a drug in my life before, with the exception of caffeine and the occasional beer.

But lately I have felt a tremendous urge to try mushrooms, I heard if you put them in a sandwich they don't taste so bad.

Or maybe I should just post my address and you can all send me drugs.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

burger_top.gif

I've never done a drug in my life before, with the exception of caffeine and the occasional beer.

But lately I have felt a tremendous urge to try mushrooms, I heard if you put them in a sandwich they don't taste so bad.

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

If you are in an unhappy or anxious state of mind, don't take the shrooms.

If you are happy and content, I say go for it!

take 'em anyway :devil:

True, even if you are depressed the shrooms may enlighten you and provide a long lasting feeling of well being!

Unfortunately they may also leave you in a dysphorian headspace for a long lasting time...

Now that I think about, acid is probably less likely to give you a bad trip.

Try that instead!

Guest Thisket
burger_top.gif

burger_bottom.gif

Die great burgar pyarmide ;-d

Archived