IGNORED

Nationalism/ethnic pride

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

on here.

perfect justification for why I'm convinced nationalism is nothing but childish and dangerous.

U WILL CRY WHEN THE THOUSAND NATIONS OF THE AZERI EMPIRE JIHAD UPON YOU! OUR ARTILLERY SHELLS SHALL BLOCK OUT THE SUN!
lol

Youtube seems to be quite the platform for this crap, I've come across so many videos of stupid fights between turks and kurds going on in the comments, and even the German nazi twats lurk around. The most ridiculous thing I've seen were fights between German neo-nazis and other Germans telling them to fuck off, and it all happened within the comments of a commercial for "Deutschländer Würstchen", a German sausage.

U WILL CRY WHEN THE THOUSAND NATIONS OF THE AZERI EMPIRE JIHAD UPON YOU! OUR ARTILLERY SHELLS SHALL BLOCK OUT THE SUN!

I'm going to start saying that every time I get kicked out of the local cinema.

on here.

perfect justification for why I'm convinced nationalism is nothing but childish and dangerous.

lol

Isn't that quote from 300?

it's interesting to see which identities are considered charming to be proud about (irish or italian) and which are considered exotic/sexy and interesting (sinhalese, thai), and which nobody claims (german). nationality is pretty loaded.

Guest Al Hounos

what's wrong with being proud of your ethnicity or country? its only a problem when it turns into hatred for all other ethnicities/countries.

Guest ezkerraldean
what's wrong with being proud of your ethnicity or country? its only a problem when it turns into hatred for all other ethnicities/countries.
because the line between the two is startlingly thin.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Dirty Protest would be right if it weren't for parties like the BNP in the UK.  They claim the UK is, because of immigration and general people not-having-white-skin sometimes, under seige now.  Nazi Germany is a pretty good example why Nationalism is not a good idea.  It's simply a form of division, like racism.  

When Britons get nationalist I always like to ask them what nationalities the Angles, Saxon and Normans were, and what language the first kings and queens of England spoke.

Nationalism sucks, unless it concerns Quebec. :angry:

you guys aren't nationalist though, just a bunch of indignant teenagers who want to move out of mom and dads house but still not have to pay rent or any bills.

Guest Wall Bird
The only thing worse than nationalism is communism and that argument is as childish as the comment itself.

I don't understand what you're saying, but it's probably bullshit.

Anywho, I think it was put well when someone said "Don't be a nationalist, be an internationalist."

Archived