IGNORED

what the hell is up with the post editing and deleting funcion?

BCM

I can no longer delete my posts and if I try to edit anything that I posted more than 1 minute ago it says board error and won't let me do it. it's really fucking annoying. literally, you've got about 60 seconds to edit your post and if you don't get it done in time then you don't get it done full stop.

I can no longer delete my posts and if I try to edit anything that I posted more than 1 minute ago it says board error and won't let me do it. it's really fucking annoying. literally, you've got about 60 seconds to edit your post and if you don't get it done in time then you don't get it done full stop.

haven't you paid for a subscription??? maybe it's over...

Your subscription expires in April of this year, and I've increased the edit limit up to 5 minutes - post deleting has been removed due to abuse however. If you need a post deleted, contact a Moderator or myself.

one abuses something and the rest suffer from it. just great. why not just punish the abuser.

also why did my posts, in the forum problems thread, asking where the delete/edit feature went get deleted?

answers damnit!

Archived