Lovers Acid

Wagon Christ:

Throbbing Pouch

Musipal

Sorry I Make You Lush

Tally Ho!

Plug:

Drum & Bass For Papa + EP's 1,2,3

What singles are worth getting that aren't included on any album... And I do want Kerrier District But can't Seem to find it illegally(Flacs) or have the cash at the moment(I'm a vinyl guy).

But any other single or rare release which is hard to track down but worth it, please tell. And how is Yoseph, worth getting?

Guest AOOproductions

Geesh that's alot... I just got Ace of Clubs... very nice! . Havn't heard an acid style like this. Kinda bringing wagon christ hipness into it. Weirs may be hard to track down though...

Question, Is Yoseph similar to Luke's Planet Mu Acid releases, Like Lover's Acid and Chicago, Redruth, Detroit?

Question, Is Yoseph similar to Luke's Planet Mu Acid releases, Like Lover's Acid and Chicago, Redruth, Detroit?

Similar, sure. It's just Luke being Luke. Always a good thing.

:omg:

What?

i find YosepH better than others luke's releases!!! i don't find YosepH is similar 2 luke's planet mu releases!!! & i understand why warp had accepted 2 release this album... :angry:

Guest melotronic

yeah, see it, yoseph was the album that got me into vibert's real name releases, but i find myself coming back to it less and less as time passes. a quality record but his other stuff seems to stand out more.

although 'countdown' is fucking wicked

Archived