Guest Fat Roland

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wall Bird

Dolphins are no laughing matter:

Dolphins Evolve Opposable Thumbs

AUGUST 30, 2000

HONOLULU–In an announcement with grave implications for the primacy of the species of man, marine biologists at the Hawaii Oceanographic Institute reported Monday that dolphins, or family Delphinidae, have evolved opposable thumbs on their pectoral fins.

"I believe I speak for the entire human race when I say, 'Holy fuck,'" said Oceanographic Institute director Dr. James Aoki, noting that the dolphin has a cranial capacity 40 percent greater than that of humans. "That's it for us monkeys."

Man this kind of shit annoys the fuck out of me. Maybe its just the people I know in real life who are into this kind of shit also annoy the fuck out of me by reading this shit out loud and laughing in obnoxious nasal voices. But yeah, this and lolcats and "wat" and a few other internet memes are just so painfully annoying for me to see sometimes. I also used to be annoyed reading lol and rofl and shit like that but I got used to it. Maybe its just another "lol" but I fucking hate it right now.

Man this kind of shit annoys the fuck out of me. Maybe its just the people I know in real life who are into this kind of shit also annoy the fuck out of me by reading this shit out loud and laughing in obnoxious nasal voices. But yeah, this and lolcats and "wat" and a few other internet memes are just so painfully annoying for me to see sometimes. I also used to be annoyed reading lol and rofl and shit like that but I got used to it. Maybe its just another "lol" but I fucking hate it right now.

i r teh internet grumpz lol i need hugz tiem nao plx :3

wat?

rofl

it was funny in the context of the thread because of how not funny it is by itself. most i has lol type pics are entirely anti clever.

lolphins should be more about how dolphins are generically connected to new age spirituality and crap dollar store trinkets. combining dolphin images with other generic animal images you see on t-shirts and greeting cards, like wolves and deer, could be funny.

i used to use a site for local music around chester where most of the people on it ended up bumping into each other at gigs every week and such, quite different to watmm, but there was a girl on there who was so absolutely terrified of sharks that she actually got scared by pictures of them, posting spoiler tagged pics like the one above in completely unrelated threads was the most gratifying trolling ive ever experienced, she would come up to you at gigs in tears because the random shark pics scared her so much.

Guest JohnTqs
i used to use a site for local music around chester where most of the people on it ended up bumping into each other at gigs every week and such, quite different to watmm, but there was a girl on there who was so absolutely terrified of sharks that she actually got scared by pictures of them, posting spoiler tagged pics like the one above in completely unrelated threads was the most gratifying trolling ive ever experienced, she would come up to you at gigs in tears because the random shark pics scared her so much.

19sharkDM_468x591.jpg

lol, ima do that all the time now, thanks

it was funny in the context of the thread because of how not funny it is by itself. most i has lol type pics are entirely anti clever.

lolphins should be more about how dolphins are generically connected to new age spirituality and crap dollar store trinkets. combining dolphin images with other generic animal images you see on t-shirts and greeting cards, like wolves and deer, could be funny.

3ZKXjhmamk08obonhc8RVxAKo1_400.jpg

You know, dolphins aren't all rainbow farts and smiles. They're actually really fucking aggressive.

Dolphins in the wild are naturally aggressive. Dolphins have been recorded commiting homicide, infanticide and gangs of male dolphins have been recorded attacking and "raping" females. The bottlenosed dolphin pod off Scotland known as the Moray Firth frequently murder smaller harbor porpoises and even infant dolphins. Evey year, approximatly 15 harbor porpoises and 5 infant bottlenosed dolphins wash up dead. This behaviour is not limited to this area alone. Dolphins kill dolphins all the time and scientists now accept this as normal behaviour. What happens when humans interact with dolphins, especially forced interactions such as the ones that take place in captivity? People get hurt.

They're fucking serious business.

Guest JohnTqs
You know, dolphins aren't all rainbow farts and smiles. They're actually really fucking aggressive.

Dolphins in the wild are naturally aggressive. Dolphins have been recorded commiting homicide, infanticide and gangs of male dolphins have been recorded attacking and "raping" females. The bottlenosed dolphin pod off Scotland known as the Moray Firth frequently murder smaller harbor porpoises and even infant dolphins. Evey year, approximatly
Great-White-shark-South-Australia.jpgRAAAAAA!!!
15 harbor porpoises and 5 infant bottlenosed dolphins wash up dead. This behaviour is not limited to this area alone. Dolphins kill dolphins all the time and scientists now accept this as normal behaviour. What happens when humans interact with dolphins, especially forced interactions such as the ones that take place in captivity? People get hurt.

They're fucking serious business.

Guest Fat Roland

Personally, I think this thread is working fine. Each of these three lolphins are absolutely hilarious and are not crap in any way. Lolphins are the future of the internet:

dolphin%20lol%20f2d445fdg42342sd735.GIF

funny-pictures-dolphin-jump-all-the-fish.jpg

cgan741l.jpg

That last one is particularly good.

Archived