IGNORED

Type something that has never been said or typed

Guest Valued Customer

Guest abusivegeorge

delet has and always will be understood by everyone, he is a universally challenged language.

Blicero brings MP3 shittyness to WATMM.

My complaint about Konklaver

So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that Konklaver is a black-belt master of phallocentrism. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. If Konklaver can't be reasoned out of its prejudices, it must be laughed out of them. If Konklaver can't be argued out of its selfishness, it must be shamed out of it. Without a doubt, however, there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Konklaver and its cheerleaders started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Konklaver is totally mistaken if it believes that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal.

What we have been imparting to Konklaver—or what it has been eliciting from us—is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. If Konklaver feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing it, then that's just too darn bad. Its arrogance has brought this upon itself. I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Konklaver's subterfuge. I'm entirely stunned. To state it in a more sophisticated manner, I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that Konklaver has been trying to convince us that granting it complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. This pathetic attempt to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights deserves no comment other than to say that whenever Konklaver announces that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that it should be even slightly inconvenienced, its expositors applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that I've repeatedly pointed out to Konklaver that the only effective and responsible course of action is to debunk the nonsense spouted by its coadjutors—an often frustrating prescription, to be sure. That apparently didn't register with it, though. Oh, well; I guess the best thing about Konklaver is the way that it encourages us to exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum. No, wait; Konklaver doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that the public is like a giant that it has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Konklaver leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to pursue virtue and knowledge. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that my dream is for tired eyes to open and see clearly, broken spirits to find new energy, and weary arms to find the strength to act honorably.

Konklaver claims that it is beyond reproach. Predictably, it cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Imagine, as it is not hard to do, that it's always nice to be nice. It then follows that this truth will be as pertinent six years as 60 years hence. Let me rephrase that: If we let it sow the seeds of ethnocentrism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. To parody the old song, "Fish gotta swim, Konklaver gotta withhold information and disseminate half truths and whole lies." We must address the real issues faced by mankind. We must encourage our spirits to soar. And we must advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

kjhdsf84yihrfd80yf8h4pfhya804wyr78f-ay78YHF78ayh7840-yewtfh784ytahfuiedhaty43f78yhaufih43yrwf78h4qy43f4378fh43rwu

iftgr 3084g87tgyvraqg t4783atreihgfuih784 y378yt7843tgupwghsuigfh80y3w0

kjhdsf84yihrfd80yf8h4pfhya804wyr78f-ay78YHF78ayh7840-yewtfh784ytahfuiedhaty43f78yhaufih43yrwf78h4qy43f4378fh43rwu

hA!

Guest bitroast

i remember fred typing something pretty similar not long ago on this very forum!

What do we redefine? Anything and everything, regardless of obscurity! Watmm has revamped the theory of experiences. Do you have a plan of action to become 24/7? Imagine a combination of C++ and Dynamic HTML. The e-markets factor can be summed up in one word: long-term. We will enhance the jargon-based standard industry industry jargon "dot-com". Think nano-intra-B2C2B. Imagine a combination of J2EE and Unix. Is it more important for something to be out-of-the-box or to be front-end? We think that most virtual web sites use far too much PGP, and not enough OWL. Our functionality is second to none, but our six-sigma project management and non-complex configuration is always considered a terrific achievement. Think cross-platform. Think collaborative, wireless. Think open-source. But don't think all three at the same time. Have you ever wanted to optimize your functionality? Without having to learn XSL? What does the commonly-used buzzword "collaborative" really mean? We will revolutionize the power of e-services to evolve. The metrics for infomediaries are more well-understood if they are not social-network-based. The research and development factor is B2B. We apply the proverb "Look before you leap" not only to our portals but our capability to empower. We think that most user-defined web portals use far too much Dynamic HTML, and not enough XHTML. Without reconfigurable, seamless TQM, you will lack raw bandwidth. Without re-sizing, you will lack bloatware. What does the term "all-hands meetings" really mean? Our technology takes the best features of XML and Perl. Imagine a combination of Ruby on Rails and Python. If you architect robustly, you may have to leverage compellingly. Imagine a combination of SVG and PGP. We here at Watmm believe we know that it is better to enhance seamlessly than to benchmark robustly. What does the term "leading-edge" really mean? Imagine a combination of XHTML and XForms. What does the jargon-based term "methodologies" really mean? A company that can incubate elegantly will (at some undefined point of time) be able to mesh correctly. We will implement the aptitude of relationships to syndicate. If you upgrade proactively, you may have to exploit wirelessly. We will e-enable the aptitude of magnetic, vertical accounting to syndicate. We will scale up our capability to synthesize without depreciating our ability to maximize. The capacity to reintermediate compellingly leads to the aptitude to harness iteravely. If you synergize dynamically, you may have to e-enable virally. We here at Watmm believe we know that it is better to leverage cyber-nano-dynamically than to utilize vertically. We realize that it is better to synergize dynamically than to optimize wirelessly. The metrics for seamless, 60/60/24/7/365 reporting are more well-understood if they are not C2C2B, customer-directed. We will grow our capability to leverage without lessening our ability to utilize. What does the term "clicks-and-mortar, cross-platform" really mean? Our technology takes the best features of WAP and PGP. Our feature set is second to none, but our back-end communities and easy configuration is often considered a terrific achievement. A company that can seize courageously will (at some undefined point in the future) be able to envisioneer correctly. Think super-bleeding-edge. Quick: do you have a blog-based game plan for coping with emerging aggregation? Your budget for meshing should be at least three times your budget for growing. We will scale up our power to facilitate without reducing our capacity to implement. Without well-chosen applications, angel investors are forced to become next-generation. What does it really mean to visualize "efficiently"? Watmm practically invented the term "re-purposing". It sounds impressive, but it's accurate! If you evolve seamlessly, you may have to visualize interactively. Think cyber-cross-platform. We invariably implement out-of-the-box versioning. That is an amazing achievement when you consider this month's market! If all of this seems contradictory to you, that's because it is! A company that can redefine fiercely will (someday) be able to revolutionize faithfully. Our technology takes the best aspects of Perl and PNG. The metrics for customer-defined six-sigma, subscriber-defined bloatware are more well-understood if they are not leading-edge. Think 1000/60/60/24/7/365. If all of this seems terrific to you, that's because it is! Without e-businesses, you will lack C2C monitoring. The metrics for accounting are more well-understood if they are not viral. We understand that it is better to revolutionize macro-seamlessly than to evolve intuitively. Watmm practically invented the term "channels". Without social networks, you will lack accounting. What do we expedite? Anything and everything, regardless of unimportance! A company that can morph fiercely will (eventually) be able to recontextualize correctly. What do we seize? Anything and everything, regardless of obscurity! The power to enable iteravely leads to the ability to synergize interactively. Think super-vertical, leading-edge. We apply the proverb "When the cat's away, the mice will play" not only to our CAE but our capability to incentivize. Imagine a combination of RDF and Flash. The raw bandwidth factor is frictionless. We will step up our capability to extend without lessening our power to brand.

my good friend and colleague at work got a week off by the demand of "the boss" under the pretext that her work was not up to the standards of his requirements, or something like giving her time to "consider" her role in the company's future...blahblah

the boss even told me the same bullshit story, like everything is going to be ok, and that it's just a disciplinary measure.

today i came to work and saw an ad offering her position. now she's unofficially-officially banned from the company.

i'm saying this because i thought this is the first company of all i've been employed so far, that is being ran by at least slight sense for honesty and good relationships, now my last hope for care of the human being inside the corporate environment has vanished. i'm depressed because of knowing that people who act as authority are usually cowards.

nuff said.

Archived