IGNORED

The hobnox thread

impakt

So, I started jamming about with hobnox just now as I was quite bored at my office and it turned out quite cool. So I got the idea that more people should do the same and post what you made and what setup you used to get the sounds you created. I'll start with mine:

It was recorded with audacity on my office computer, there is one small glitch in the recording - but that's just more idm techno fx!

hob1.jpg

This is the setup. The 909 and one 808 is running 12 step patterns while the other 808 is running in 16 step.

135 bpm, 60 shuffle. I can disclose more details regarding specific sounds if anyone wants.

This is how it sounds:

http://home.no/csal/hob1.mp3

Guest David R James
So, I started jamming about with hobnox just now as I was quite bored at my office and it turned out quite cool. So I got the idea that more people should do the same and post what you made and what setup you used to get the sounds you created. I'll start with mine:

It was recorded with audacity on my office computer, there is one small glitch in the recording - but that's just more idm techno fx!

This is the setup. The 909 and one 808 is running 12 step patterns while the other 808 is running in 16 step.

135 bpm, 60 shuffle. I can disclose more details regarding specific sounds if anyone wants.

This is how it sounds:

http://home.no/csal/hob1.mp3

Sick! Loved it.

Guest hahathhat

last time i used hobnox it was just one of each drum machine.... hopefully i will be getting a job soon, so i can participate in this. otherwise, i will have to live with my real, hardware rolands. cry for me, watmm.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived