IGNORED

i'm worried about the economy

Alzado

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EDGEY
The zeitgeist documentary is excellent and does give you a shed load of info to make your mind up about the worlds financal system, but unfortunatly it doesnt help the situation for people who have lost there jobs, losing their homes etc etc and wont be able to do shit about it, regardless of the fraud of the economy.

Its like the tax system, there is no where legally written down that anyone has to pay tax, we just do. There is a documetary about that some where but i cant remember the name.

It is actually written down (now), it was amendment 16:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The true question is whether or not they had the power to create that amendment.

worried about the economy ?

YES WE CAN !

YES WE CAN!

HOPE!

CHANGE!

its only going to get much worse...i wouldnt be surprised if we all end up in a Grapes of Wrath situation.

Right now Im working two part-time jobs and living with my parents to save money.

One of them is at a hotel, and we just had a new manager appointed to "clean up" the place....all he wants to do is fire most of the staff...most of middle management was let go already, but he wont fire the major assistant managers because they are actually competent, whereas this asshole just likes to pick everything apart and not offer a solution.

also, what pisses me off is the stubborness of apartment landlords these days....they are still hawking efficiency sized apartments for 800 bucks a month no utilities included, and they keep bitching about not getting any takers....i vow not to rent an apartment down here until they are $400...anything more is bs...good luck selling it.

Until people wake up and see the monetary system for what it really is, you will always have this boom and bust cycle. It's going to take the redesign of society as whole to prevent this from ever happening again. It is now a key moment in time to put change into action and reveal how a monetary system is incredibly outdated and not in line with our technological capabilities. Do not be surprised when you see machine automation taking over thousands of jobs over the next few years, this is an emergent characteristic of human beings forever seeking new and innovative ways of living - however, in a financial system, people will be made redundant due to this which is a clear demonstration of how our current way of living is becoming outdated by the day.

Until people wake up and see the monetary system for what it really is, you will always have this boom and bust cycle. It's going to take the redesign of society as whole to prevent this from ever happening again. It is now a key moment in time to put change into action and reveal how a monetary system is incredibly outdated and not in line with our technological capabilities. Do not be surprised when you see machine automation taking over thousands of jobs over the next few years, this is an emergent characteristic of human beings forever seeking new and innovative ways of living - however, in a financial system, people will be made redundant due to this which is a clear demonstration of how our current way of living is becoming outdated by the day.

but in the mean time...if there are ferrets in the world with party hats...life aint so bad.

they smell.

do u get the drops to stick in their water so their shit dont smell? lol

expensive but totally worth it

Guest Rambo

The economy fucking disintegrated right as I moved out to California. I might take a job on a cruise ship, which means I would be gone for 6 months at a time.

Suck.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
I might take a job on a cruise ship, which means I would be gone for 6 months at a time.

that would be a fairly cool job, BUT only for about a year. not something to build a career off of which is i'm sure what you're getting at.

I might take a job on a cruise ship, which means I would be gone for 6 months at a time.

that would be a fairly cool job, BUT only for about a year. not something to build a career off of which is i'm sure what you're getting at.

Well, I've been working crew for a few years, so I could have a career doing tours and eventually run a theatre at some point, but it's not really what I want to do. That job would pretty much pay me to travel around the world, though, which is nice, but I would have to sell or put all my stuff in storage and then find a garage for my car. It would only be fun for a while and then I would want something where I can stay put.

Guest abusivegeorge
u got his glands removed..so in result..his poop doesn't smell?

Yes the glands produce enzymes which leave the body via the bowels, and exit in the shit, but the glands that produce them no longer exist, thus no smell.

Guest hahathhat

i quit my job months ago, which i don't regret at all... but then i dicked around for too long as the economy collapsed. now, i'm broke and having trouble finding something new. should have started looking for a new job much earlier than i did, but being unemployed is so much more fun. it's always better on holiday, so much better on holiday

Guest Rambo
I encourage people to watch this very relevant documentary:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla...na&Itemid=3

Hadn't watched that until tonight and i'm glad i did. I'm gonna spread the word.

Does look like they're getting their shit together with the zeitgeist movement - i'm bringing my bowie knife.

Found a googlevideo version all in 1 part.

Archived