IGNORED

Phobias

Squee

I'm fucking terrified of spiders. Crane flies even more so - and some random bugs - and I always have been. Anything with long legs (except from girls) nearly always makes me leave the room. I don't know what it is about these bugs? I think it's their unpredictable moves and especially when it comes to crane flies, because those fucks have absolutely no navigational control at all which means they're likely to fly right into my face. Also the sound they make. Yuck.

Here's a list of phobias with such brilliant phobias such as...Pagophobia - Fear of ice or frost.

http://www.phobialist.com/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuff like the national geopgraphic program Aircrash Investigation, and the terrorism mediahype, and the occasional crashing plane in the news, has made me deathly afraid of flying

Wich is stupid, because i love flying on an airplane! And being in airports! (except for the long waits)

I even missed out a trip to barcelona, just because i was too chickenshit to fly

But then i grew some balls and went on a trip to venice, and i'm feelin' better to fly now

I also think i'm afraid of hights, not when im in a plane/building, but when i am ON a building. If there are no rails, i keep as far away from the edge as possible, because i can FEEL myself stumble off the edge and falling to the ground... i guess it's more a fear of falling i guess

I'm pretty disgusted about caterpillars... actually any bug really. If i find a bug in my room, i feel very unsafe, i keep thinking they are everywhere (in my bed, clothes..). Also not to fond of finding a spider, but i rarely kill them or destroy their webs, because they eat lots of other bugs, so they're cool.

This uneasy feeling of bugs is also stupid, because i love to look at bugs in documentaries and photos, heck, one of my favourite websites is http://www.whatsthatbug.com/

Am i some sort of hypocrite?

Guest abusivegeorge

I have a the fear that I may die within five years because 7/10- people who contract liver cirrhossis die within 5 years even if they stop drinking, so a fear of death I suppose?

I have a fear of being rejected.

I have a fear that people may not like me, which causes a reaction in me that thinks "Fuck them I don't care if they like me or not" this is actualy a defense mechanism of fear.

Guest abusivegeorge
We like you george!

I know you all like me mate, thats why I keep coming back, and even those that don't like me, I like them so its like mutual.

:heart: Stoppit.

Archived