IGNORED

Phobias

Squee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spiders, but not the tiny ones.

i assumed i wasn't scared of 'crane flies' because i would cup them as a child, but when i more recently encountered them, i avoided them.

big moths scare be because they always fly at my face. when i was a kid i had a battle with one in my bedroom, which ended with me getting the vacuum cleaner out and destroying a lampshade.

these insects aren't scary outside though, only inside... unless they're territorial hornits or wasps that chase you

Guest Stoppit

I wasn't scared of spiders when I was little; I used to pick them up and put them outside when I found them in the house, even the big ones. But one day I picked one up, and it bit me.

And did I get any sort of superpowers?

Did I bollocks.

I fear spiders so much (really), that I actually changed my board settings to "no pictures" to post that I have severe arachnaphobia. I have difficulties seeing them even if it's on screen or paper.

Guest Funktion

jesus christ that looks more like an owl than a moth

i'm afraid of lots of tiny holes in things, called trypophobia

needles. i can watch almost any depravity in any film except for injections, i have to look away. even thinking about them now gives me nasty fear butterflys in my stomach.

Guest Caustic

so basically, everyone on watmm would shit themselves inside out if they ever encountered:

a giant flying hypnotic spider with stingers and needles for legs.

i know i would.

I almost swallow one wasp when I was 10, with an ice-cream cone. That was a big suprise that pear ice-cream in my mouth started to move and when i tried to grind up on my palate, it has a fucking bitter taste lol. I had swollen tongue for a couple of days.

800px-Mastigoproctus_giganteus_0008_L.D.

I'm deathly afraid of insect eggs, and pretty repulsed by roe.

Shit, reminds me of one night I had gone to bed. I was reading when all of a sudden I see something moving around in the corner of my ceiling. I see a spider which is bad enough but then I move in just a little closer and I see tons of little baby spiders sitting around it. I ran out of the room, ripped open my closet, took out my vacuum cleaner and vacuumed those fuckers. I then took a napkin and jammed the vacuum cleaner hose and put it outside.

Then another night I sitting in my favorite chair, watching some tv when all of a sudden when I see this huge spider crawling around on the floor. I took my feet off the floor, because I don't want the bastard crawling up my leg. But then I notice that it looks as if it's caring around on something... which then turns out to be a huge fucking egg. Ewwwwww!

And yeah, I'm scared shitless of moths as well. EWWW!!!!!

Guest Franklin

yall are fucked.

seriously though, if anyone has questions about getting rid of phobias you can hit me up. I specialize in phobia and ptsd recovery.

Guest Iain C
I almost swallow one wasp when I was 10, with an ice-cream cone. That was a big suprise that pear ice-cream in my mouth started to move and when i tried to grind up on my palate, it has a fucking bitter taste lol. I had swollen tongue for a couple of days.

I developed my moth phobia in a similar way, it had fallen into my coca-cola and drowned and I drank the bastard, it made me sick.

i do get scared on the rare occasion i encounter a .. *gulp* .. bitch .. taller than i

my bitch is a tall skinny swedish bitch

Guest mrcopyandpaste
Bees are fucking alright man

lol

:heart: Stoppit.

i thought i was your one and only :cry:

not so much a phobia but i have an irrational fear of milk from milk bottles. i cant drink it unless someone else taste/smells it for me

Archived