IGNORED

fellow iPhone users

Guest Mr Salads

Are these updates gonna apply to the iPod firmware as well?

I'd love to have the ability to put wallpaper behind the menus at all times. It's kind of useless just as a single splash screen you never see.

does this firmware dropping in summer foretell the unveiling of the next iphone version? my contract expires in may, but im gonna be super pissed if i buy an iphone and the "new" version immediately drops the next month.

cutler is not liked around here. i heard a story that he tried to hang out at the nicest country club in denver with a backwards cap on. they poliltely asked him to not wear his hat like that (probably because it stunk of black people), and he refused, so the manager wrote him a check for his country club tuition or whatever the fuck and told him to get out and never come back. so yeah cutler is not liked by the rich white community, which is all of you fuckin yuppies and ur iphones, so you should totally relate.

Guest Mr Salads

Shut the fuck up about cutler. That includes fred who has no business talking about it

These iphone updates are rad

Are these updates gonna apply to the iPod firmware as well?

I'd love to have the ability to put wallpaper behind the menus at all times. It's kind of useless just as a single splash screen you never see.

10 bucks for iPod touch upgrade to 3.0

Archived