IGNORED

megan fox at 18-yrs.-old

Guest IRARI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai
Not to be an "internet male" about it, but girls like this are a dime a dozen. Boring.

This, although she looks better with some meat on them bones. *breaks into Alice in Chains song*

how could you seriously look at those pics and be like "eh, ill pass"

if she came up to you in real life and wanted to fuck, you wouldnt know what to do with yourselves.

i love fake internet ego, like, 'aww yea i see hotter chicks all the time. this chick looks like a bitch'

shut the fuck up and go have sex with someone way uglier, because there is no way in fuck that any of you could pull anything even close to this.

Guest Iain C

if she came up to you in real life and wanted to fuck, you wouldnt know what to do with yourselves.

i love fake internet ego, like, 'aww yea i see hotter chicks all the time. this chick looks like a bitch'

shut the fuck up and go have sex with someone way uglier, because there is no way in fuck that any of you could pull anything even close to this.

Is this intentionally an ironic post or are you actually an internet tough-guy?

Guest assegai

how am i being the tough guy? i just find it funny that people act like she's below their level or something when they have no chance in hell with anybody even casually resembling her.

Guest assegai

How can you make generalizations about people you don't even know, at all

second, she looks like a bitch and she's way too skinny

third, who gives a fuck

How can you make generalizations about people you don't even know, at all

second, she looks like a bitch and she's way too skinny

third, who gives a fuck

ive seen the post your most recent pic thread. i guess this sort of thing just kind of annoys me.

-Alzado

how am i being the tough guy? i just find it funny that people act like she's below their level or something when they have no chance in hell with anybody even casually resembling her.

what the hell is that even supposed to mean??? what if I DON'T FIND HER ATTRACTIVE???

Archived