IGNORED

choosing what to read

Alzado

whenever I'm browsing the forum for something entertaining or informative, I never read any thread started by assegai or in which he was the last poster.

-Alzado

whenever I'm browsing the forum for something entertaining or informative, I never read any thread started by assegai or in which he was the last poster.

-Alzado

so you wont even go back and browse your own thread because he was the last poster?

- no weed

Guest 277: 930-933
ill cut my clit off before i soberly post on watmm

lol

holly shit.

Don't do it baby!!!

-Alzado

word up! awesome rule! i do the same thing with other members of the board!

Alrighty then, good sex, not great, but damn good, B+/A- sex. So after crocodile dundee finished on the telly, she went upstairs first to slip into something more comfortable, light some candles, etc. whereupon I went in to find her in stockings, heels, and whatever that lingerie thing is I can't remember, it's kinda like a corset but it isn't. Anyway it was successful in inducing tracksuit pants boner. Turned on the hi-fi and Late Night Tales by Nightmares on Wax, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good bootytime selection, some tight mixing as well. Started with the foreplay which was nice, a lot of fondling & grinding to get her juices flowing... then when the berry was just ripe for the picking, I slid on down into some cunnilingus, which, if I must say I'm quite the maestro at, worked that clit like afx on an analog synth. After driving here crazy for a while, then we proceeded to the blowjob which itself was exquisite. Gotta love the fact that I have a wife that enjoys giving blowjobs, and they've only gotten better over time. Have you guys noticed this phenomenon with your respective head givers?

On to the coitus, started off with the missionary (which is always a good first card to play), did that for a while, got a little tired, then let her ride me for a while; which, when I grab onto her ass cheeks, makes me feel like I'm on a disneyworld ride. We proceeded to switch things up, I did her from behind bent over our desk, which is always great because we have a mirror there behind it, plus she loves it when I massage her back as I pump away. Finished off with her straddling me on our desk chair, nice orgasm but it wasn't well timed with the thrusting, i guess that's the price you pay for relinquishing control. Plus Autopilot was discreet and professional, I'd highly recommend him for all your barbecues, key parties, bat mitzvahs, etc.

Sexually Yours,

Bob

Archived