IGNORED

What personality traits did you inherit from your parents?

BobDobalina

Guest 277: 930-933
my mom is ocd

No she isn't.

Maybe she has ocd but she is not obsessive control disorder.

No way.

you seem to know her pretty well

She has the same psychiatrist, we met in the waiting room.

After going out for coffee it really hit off.

obsessive compulsive, addictive personality, depressive and manic, anxiety problems

from both

oh and a long fuse from my mum but the pent up anger of my dad so when i actually lose it, i fucking lose it proper.

Guest taxman

extreme independence, tendency to be an asshole, my interest in photography, and whatever work ethic i possess comes from my dad.

my empathy and creativity i probably got from my mom.

my dad - alcoholism, temper, drug problems, weird sexual practices

my moms - super chillin, taught me to be kind to everyone and always try to do good. very important!

both of them - being independent, a love for music and travelling (they were both touring musicians at one point).

basically, i get my fucked up weirdness from my dad and my nice side comes from my mom.

Guest JohnTqs

nothing really. my dad likes sports, i dont. my dad is conservative, i am very liberal. my dad likes action films, i like artistic films. mother likes clothes, i never match. they are happy with working and then watching television the rest of the night, i would die if that was my life.

dad:

thirst for learning/pondering

recluse nature

determination

desire to get things done on my own

music

inadequacy

temper

mom:

love for delicious food

sense of family

social nature

determination, desire to get things done on my own

sadness/internalization

enjoy getting fucked up in the evening

all in all it's a pretty nice balance. especially once work started on the negative stuff

nothing really. my dad likes sports, i dont. my dad is conservative, i am very liberal. my dad likes action films, i like artistic films. mother likes clothes, i never match. they are happy with working and then watching television the rest of the night, i would die if that was my life.

i looked at your profile to see your age, and it says you're 6 years old

my father always symbolised to me a figure of freedom and progress; to never suffice to anything given. i got that from him, maybe at the expense of irresponsible behaviour and strive for perfection.

my mom comes from a small town; caring, warm and capable of amazing empathy. comes from a lovely family, and i feel most close to the place where she comes from.

i'm sort of a bridge here. i got the sense of observation and drawing and that "having home" feeling from my mother and that strive for independency and relentlessness from my father. which is kind of battling in me ever since i remember.

Guest Adjective
one of my sisters used to get extremely pissed off about open-mouthed chewing, stuff like that (still does), and i've got that from her. open-mouthed crisp eating annoys me more than anything.

Oh, don't get me started on smacky noises and people with bad eating habits.

i remember getting slapped for smacking, lol? i usually ask people to turn up the tv, or i put headphones on... i try not to say anything unless it's just ridiculously loud. i have a friend that actually does it on purpose because he's convinced it enhances the flavor.

traits..

mom - finding a way to forgive anyone, way too much sympathy, converting strong +/- emotions to tears, drawing ability

dad - humor? the way i put words together, musical ability?

i remember getting slapped for smacking, lol? i usually ask people to turn up the tv, or i put headphones on... i try not to say anything unless it's just ridiculously loud. i have a friend that actually does it on purpose because he's convinced it enhances the flavor.

:mellow:

perhaps to bring up the aroma, like with wine... fucking hell

i went to the cinema with a female. she got nacho cheese Bugles and ate them with her mouth open, so you get the crunching with the farty nacho cheese corn snack smell together :( also people who chew with their mouth open always have the next handful of crisps held in front of their mouth to make sure the crunching never stops

My dad's taste for black vinegar, I used to drink the stuff straight.

oh man, i don't know where i got it, but i did too . . hell yeah ..

quiet, reserved, shy, common sense and horny as a motherfucking permahard dick monster.

i always thought i got that from you!

Archived