IGNORED

Lone - Cluster Dreams EP/12"

Guest windows78

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I dig this free track, listening to lone makes me feel like I'm tripping my ass off in a dentist office waiting room circa 1986.

Is there going to be a digital release or is this vynyl only?

did some1 say free track? Yes please! :) love the lone album is lovely makes me full all warm & fuzzy inside! will have to check this e.p out as well me thinks

Guest dadominate

i would also appreciate the free track...

REALLY digging lone's stuff. he's got a unique sound and hits on everything he puts out. have had his myspace page playing in the background quite a bit recently!

Guest FATHOM

YES PLEASE!

i'm so pumped for cluster dreams. i've been waiting to get my hands on the full bibio track.

stoked.

thanks!

*edit: oh man, i hope this track is called "lynncroft"!!!!

Guest windows78
I'd like that track too please ! thanks

sent.....check your PMs

Hooketh thine upeth? :D

done!!

Guest windows78
I'd love this as well...

sorted!!

I'd love this as well...

done!!

i would also appreciate the free track...

REALLY digging lone's stuff. he's got a unique sound and hits on everything he puts out. have had his myspace page playing in the background quite a bit recently!

nice1.....sent for you!

Guest windows78
Could you send me the free track also?

done for you!!

YES PLEASE!

i'm so pumped for cluster dreams. i've been waiting to get my hands on the full bibio track.

stoked.

thanks!

*edit: oh man, i hope this track is called "lynncroft"!!!!

nah this track is called "my ami" -- hope you like

Guest FATHOM

thanks windows78!

this is a bad ass tune, real nice melody near the end, PLUS it has COWBELL in it!

much appreciated.

thanks for this, listening now. Nice track! Might have to get Lemurian out and give it another listen esepcialy now its a bit lighter in the evenings! Lone is perefct sunshine music

Yee, would appreciate the free mp3, please. I can't find a physical copy of Lemurian anywhere, I heard the distribution company went bust? Does this mean I can only get the digital from the Deal maker site? Werk has got some killer releases at the moment!

Guest windows78
Yee, would appreciate the free mp3, please. I can't find a physical copy of Lemurian anywhere, I heard the distribution company went bust? Does this mean I can only get the digital from the Deal maker site? Werk has got some killer releases at the moment!

check your PMs for the free track........yep Lemurian is all sold out! d/l from Bleep or Dealmaker site or hang on for a little re press due in a month I think

Guest FATHOM

every time i listen to this track it makes me think of same grainy 80's infomercial of some old geezer couple in palm springs being happy, energetic and frisky.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest windows78

Cluster Dreams downloads and vinyl pre-orders available now from > http://www.dealmakerrecords.com/detail.asp?id=95

------------

In the summer of 2008 Lone came out of nowhere with his 2nd album of Kaleidoscopic, shimmering hip-hop instrumentals, "Lemurian”.

With it's lovingly crafted textures and sun-stroke melodies (not to mention deliciously dope drums) the album seemed to encapsulate the sound of forgotten childhood holidays, utilizing faded lounge-esque samples sounding like they had been lifted from warped cassettes which had spent too much time out in the sun on a car's dashboard.

The response the album generated was incredible, with praise coming from artists like Daedelus, Rustie, James Holden and end of year love coming from XLR8R, Bleep, Boomkat and Kode9 all rating the album in the best of year round ups.

Since the release of "Lemurian", Lone has been exploring a new sorta spaced-out Electrofunk/Disco angle with his music - Fans of Dâm-Funk, Hudson Mo and Sa-Ra are sure to absolutely love it!!

The E.P. is a natural progression for Lone whilst stepping it up for the dancefloor with possibly the funkiest bass line of the year on 'Fly Fire Rainbow'. Cluster Dreams is also complimented with an astounding remix of 'Midnight Feast' by Warp’s latest signing - Bibio.

Links > http://www.myspace.com/lonemusic / http://www.dealmakerrecords.com

Good friends and music collaborators of Lone - Keaver and Brause are also set to release their debut album 'The Middle Way' soon.

Check his myspace here - http://www.myspace.com/tbwmusic

And while you're at it check some new music from Lone, Lapti, AK, Red and Keaver & Brause here - http://www.dealmakerrecords.com/boombox.asp

Muchos Gracias!!

The Dealmaker

Archived