IGNORED

synths used on incunabula?

Guest IRARI

i think they use a lot of fm type machines, i don't really know though,,, they use hardware samplers too, at least they used to. they're probably all over the map witch each release using a little bit different gear

I just spent like 2 hours diddling with my synth and keyboard playing all the melodies from this album. Fuck man its a real eye opener because you can see precicely how they position the melodies inside the octaves. Considering I have little knowledge of actual music theory, I was mostly just picturing the music up until this point.

The synth for bike is tiiight.

the best one is the second melody in eggshell though. Hands down. Wow.

Guest Chogg
I just spent like 2 hours diddling with my synth and keyboard playing all the melodies from this album. Fuck man its a real eye opener because you can see precicely how they position the melodies inside the octaves. Considering I have little knowledge of actual music theory, I was mostly just picturing the music up until this point.

The synth for bike is tiiight.

the best one is the second melody in eggshell though. Hands down. Wow.

You've mentioned this at least once before, and personally I see that as a perfectly good reason for you not to try to discuss it. You just sound like an idiot.

the vst TAL-U-No-62 does a knockoff impersonation of the Juno 106 if you want to hunt that down. Seriously the Juno takes care of most of the pads/lead lines on this album.

Uncalled for chogg. I may not know the exact technical wording but I certainly have a very good grasp on the mechanical aspects of music theory. Sorry I didn't go out to become an expert in musical theory but I'm not about to stop posting this kind of stuff anytime soon.

Guest Chogg
Uncalled for chogg. I may not know the exact technical wording but I certainly have a very good grasp on the mechanical aspects of music theory. Sorry I didn't go out to become an expert in musical theory but I'm not about to stop posting this kind of stuff anytime soon.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just letting you know you sound like a 'tard.

Guest mamsyjamsy

Roland TR-606

Roland MC-202

Roland Juno-106

Casio SK-1

Boss RSD-10

Boss RVV-10

Ensoniq EPS 16+

Tascam 244 4-Track Tape Machine

Atari ST1040 with Cubase 1.0

Yamaha DX-100

Roland TR-606

Roland MC-202

Roland Juno-106

Casio SK-1

Boss RSD-10

Boss RVV-10

Ensoniq EPS 16+

Tascam 244 4-Track Tape Machine

Atari ST1040 with Cubase 1.0

Yamaha DX-100

hi rob

• 1 month later...
Guest sirch
Boss RRV-10

Alesis MMT-8

Roland R-8

Oh I'm not Rob BTW

Add to that.. :

Korg MS-10

Alesis HR-16

Yamaha PSS- something or other.

And I think that's the keyboard used for that cheesey sounding melody that someone was talking about.... (the one that goes "BAH-BAH, BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH, BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH, etc.")

I've got the exact same sound on mine (and it's a preset), but I forget what model it is.

Sorry. (it's in the loft)

Guest uelogy
im pretty sure i can hear a korg pad kontrol in there somewhere...

lol

read the rules

:cry: but... but... James Bernard?!

Archived