IGNORED

Track ID Help? A Draft 7.30 Realization Crisis

markedone

I ordered Draft 7.30 on CD and it just came today. I've had the album in mp3 for quite some time and so I was surprised when the CD started with a track I hadn't heard before! So basically, I've had an incorrectly labeled Xylin Room for over a year.

Here is what I had as Xylin Room. Can anyone ID this track?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nt3mcagymyj

But this really sucks, because what I knew as Xylin Room was the perfect album opener. Soft ambient chimes set the scene for the greatness to come. Lets just say it will take some time to get used to the real Xylin.

Guest Stoppit

This is why I buy everything on CD. I was looking at my friend's Ipod the other day, and about half his tracks were mislabelled or in the wrong order

Guest Quoth
This is why I buy everything on CD. I was looking at my friend's Ipod the other day, and about half his tracks were mislabelled or in the wrong order

You're just too cool.

Guest Stoppit

hahahaha, very good

Guest themutableone

Yeah same thign happened to me. You''l get used to the real one though. Oh and you're probly missing the first part of the second track.

Oh and you're probly missing the first part of the second track.

Well obviously not now since I own the CD

lol it's so not draft...

I know! This completely changes my perception of the album. The real Xylin is pretty fuckin great but there was something special about that other track as an opener. Added a dash of humanity before the soundscapes to come.

So nobody knows the origin of this other track? Because its absolutely serene if you're in the right mood.

This thread made me smile because I imagine it would be beyond awesome to discover an autechre track that you have never heard before FROM A MAIN ALBUM. I vicariously enjoy your newfound enthusiasm for this track and will put it on loop for the next 3-4 days.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Someone suggested Richard Crandell in another thread.

I don't think this song is by him, but he composed similar stuff.

Victor Gama too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. Yeah I've also been wondering about how many people have an incorrect version of confield and do not realize it. I own it on CD but happened to download it the other day on soulseek(because I lost the files for it, and can't find the CD) and a couple of the tracks are COMPLETELY different(they sound somewhat believeably AE but not the same tracks at all).

Archived