IGNORED

top 5 cool thing

Guest petr

1) anything that stops the pulsating in my left ear

2) offending strangers in line/queue

3) swearing in front of children

4) a real cigarette: not these hand-rolled pieces of shite

5) church's chicken. anyone who has been there knows.

cuddles are gay

i will cuddle your soul

for some reason i can only imagine this to be similar to rubbing a toothbrush on your raw bellend.

not that im not up for it. PM me

Guest Stoppit

1. Cadbury's creme eggs

2. Ideas that seem really good at 4am, but make no sense when you are fully conscious

3. Old things that are too obscure to be ironically retro

4. Crushed chilli on everything

5. Lists

2. Ideas that seem really good at 4am, but make no sense when you are fully conscious

Yeah, hate it when I realize something I've come up with is really a stupid idea when I'm not drowsy or drunk anymore.

5) church's chicken. anyone who has been there knows.

Man, I miss that place. They have disappeared from my city.

oh shit, thank god chicago is ghetto enough to have them around the westside/southside/immediately-west suburbs (the -woods, bell and may, forest park, and go figure there isnt one in oak park that i can think of)

i got a couple'a two pieces with biscuits and medium sodas for me and a friend the other day, and the guy shorted the order like $2.50, that's love, cuz if you find a church's chicken employee who really gives a shit about the job, well then you're not at church's chicken.

but the amazing part is that despite this laissez-faire attitude towards the bird, the food comes out amazingly "fuckyeah" akin to hardees, where i've had nasty dirty smell-them-from-five-feet-away employees in dead kennedys shirts give me food that is veritably employee-proof in terms of the machines used to construct it.

seriously man, you need to lower property values in your areas and usher in some people of color in order to get that chicken on.

still tho, even tho not church's, at the KFC by the united center at ashland/madison i was in there once and i saw a middle aged african american gentleman walk in clap his hands and decree "now let's get that chicken on!!" -- that's the spirit requisite for fowl-laden excellence.

t the KFC by the united center at ashland/madison i was in there once and i saw a middle aged african american gentleman walk in clap his hands and decree "now let's get that chicken on!!"

lol. have to try that one, next time, in line at the supermarket, buying chicken.

Archived