IGNORED

xbox 360

takeshi

So, I'm probably gonna buy a 360 this weekend. I'm thinking of buying GTA 4 and/or Fallout 3 (rented this and didn't even come anywhere close to finishing it). Any other games that you lot would recommend?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bioshock, The Half Life 2 Orange box, and castle crashers for XBLA

Orange box is hands down the most content packed game.

Easily over 40 hours main storyline, and then TF2 for online which is an easy 50+ hours on top of that

Guest Adjective

tiger woods golf

i don't know what happened but i really love golf games now.

i play the shit out of "hot shots golf: out of bounds" on ps3

Guest my usernames always really suck
i don't know what happened but i really love golf games now.

You're turning into an old wrinkled man like Joyrex

COD4, saints row 2, other than that you'll be fine with GTA and fallout

get cheap second hand games like conan, crackdown, PGR. burnout paradise is pretty cool in MP because when you crash into your opponents, you get to see webcam pics of the black kids you're playing against

Guest countchocula
Braid, Rez HD, & Ikaruga off XBLA

How much are the Xbox Live games usually? Also, does wi-fi work with the 360 or do I need a line?

In order for wifi you must purchase this adapter that is sold separately. When it first came out it was like 100 USD but the price may have dropped.

Theres a rez hd?

There is...

AND IT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER MADE BY MAN!!!!

REZ

IN 720P

WITH 5.1 SURROUND

AND ANTI-ALIASING

AND YOU CAN SET ALL 4 CONTROLLERS TO VIBRATE SO YOU CAN PLEASURE YOURSELF TO THE GAME

FUCK

*buys a 360*

FUCKIN LOOK AT THIS SHIT NIGGA

BEST GAME EVA

post-63-1238561729_thumb.jpg

Halo 3, COD4, Gears of War, Beautiful Katamari

Mass Effect was pretty good, but a bit short.

Tenchu Z is also really good if you're into that franchise.

Left 4 Dead

I just started playing it and holy shit... I love it. The demo left me with no intentions to buy it, but I tried it at my friend's house and fell in love with it. We should have a WATMM L4D coop game.

Guest JohnTqs

halo 3

bioshock

fable 2

mass effect

fallout 3

these are my favorite 360 games that i own. i also have cod5 and mirror's edge but i don't really like them.

Guest assegai
Braid, Rez HD, & Ikaruga off XBLA

Excellent suggestions.

I also like Mirror's Edge, Street Fighter 4, Forza 2, GTA4, Bioshock, Dead Space, Halo3, COD4, COD5

haven't played fallout3 or mass effect yet, don't have time at the moment to be engrossed in an RPG

Have you considered a PS3 instead? Many of the most popular games are available for it as well, and the PS3 has a better track record when it comes to reliability - plus, you don't have to pay 50USD/year to play online, nor do you have to pay 99USD for a WiFi adapter if you don't want to run a network cable from your router to the 360. Also, consider the fact you'll now have a Blu-Ray player to watch HD movies with as well, and is ranked the best Blu-Ray player on the market due to upgradable firmware.

COD:WAW

DONT WASTE MONEY ON COD4 NO MATTER HOW AMAZING IT IS COD:MW2 IS OUT IN NOVEMBER, AND CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR WILL TIDE YOU OVER UNTILL THEN, EPSEIALLY WITH MORE MAPPACKS ON THE WAY AND THE ZOMBIE MOD IS AMAZING TOO.

DEAD RISING

AMAZING FUN! BUT SINCE ITS AN OLD GAME, ALL ACCHIVEMENTS ARE 20POINTS EVEN FOR THE ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST ACCHIVEMENT, STILL NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN KILLING HORDES OF ZOMBIES IN A SHOPPING MALL BEFORE...AWESOME!

MADDEN 09

HADNT PLAYED A MADDEN GAME SINCE MADDEN 06 ON THE PS2, AND THIS IS AMAZING GAME TO COME BACK TO, EVEN IF ITS HARD SOMETIMES THE GRAPHICS ARE OUT OF THIS WORD! BUT IF YOUR NOT A SORTS FAN FORGET IT!

NHL 2K8 OR 2K9

BEING A MASSIVE HOCKEY FAN THIS GAME IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS (HOPFULLY UNTILL 2K10) THOUGH 2K9 IS REALLY PLAYABLE, BUT 2K9 CHOPPED ALOT OF SMALL THINGS OUT OF IT, AND IT SUCKS IN THAT WAY BUT ITS STILL MAJORLY PLAYABLE. IF YOU WANT A REALLY GOOD FRANCHISE EXPERIEN LIEK GAME TICKERS, HATS ON THE ICE AFTER A HATTRICK (ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS AN NHL RULE NOW), THEN 2K8 IS WHERE ITS AT, IT HAS IT ALL, BUT THE NEW FIGHT ENGINE ON 2K9 IS AWESOME TOO, ALSO ON 2K9 THE ROSTERS HAS BEEN UPDATED LAST WEEK, AND THERE IS ALOT MORE PLAYER ANIMATIONS AND PLAYOFF BEARDS :-)

ROCKBAND: WORLD TOUR

MY MATE GOT RROD SO HE LENT ME ROCKBAND, I WASNT REALLY THINKING MUCH BUT THEN I PLAYED IT FOR 4 HOURS SOLID, ITS WELL GOOD. IT REMINDS ME OF THAT SOUTH PARK EPISODE WHERRE THEY SAY PLAYING REAL GUITAR IS GAY NOW.. AND ALTHOUGHT NONSENCE ROCKBAND IS STILL ULTIMATE FUN!

halo 3

bioshock

fable 2

mass effect

fallout 3

these are my favorite 360 games that i own. i also have cod5 and mirror's edge but i don't really like them.

This

And p.s. ignore Joyrex and continue to get a 360

Guest blicero
Have you considered a PS3 instead? Many of the most popular games are available for it as well, and the PS3 has a better track record when it comes to reliability - plus, you don't have to pay 50USD/year to play online, nor do you have to pay 99USD for a WiFi adapter if you don't want to run a network cable from your router to the 360. Also, consider the fact you'll now have a Blu-Ray player to watch HD movies with as well, and is ranked the best Blu-Ray player on the market due to upgradable firmware.

God I hate it when you troll xbox threads.

God I hate it when you troll xbox threads.

I'm not trolling; everything I've stated above are FACTS. No reason he shouldn't consider an alternate console if he isn't dead-set on getting a 360.

Trolling would be like "Lol enjoy your red ring of death, fag."

However, there's no denying you're a huge Sony fanboy and we all saw that post coming the moment we read the thread title.

Also, I forgot about Mirror's Edge. That was one of my favorite games from last year. Really fun time. Liked that it strayed from the "generic FPS" mold the majority of games have fallen into these days.

Guest catsonearth

depends on what you're into, honestly.

i really liked:

oblivion

fallout 3

gta4

halo 3

mass effect

bioshock

conan

dead space

too human

What Microsoft needs to do is to ship 360s with 1 terabyte HDDs and make all their new releases available for download via Marketplace. That way Sony can stick that BluRay thing they've got going up the ass.

depends on what you're into, honestly.

i really liked:

oblivion

fallout 3

gta4

halo 3

mass effect

bioshock

conan

dead space

too human

You liked Conan? God, that game was ass.

Archived