IGNORED

gigantic worm

FLA FUR BIS FLE

holy shit... dont mess with that shit.

theres a cat called bertrum (bertram?) and he had this poo hanging out his bum. so i got gloves on and tried to pull out of cat bum.

cue 'MIAOEEWWWEEWWWEE' and lala pulling out a foot-long mixture of hair and shit and probably some worms.   bertie ran a fucking mile lol.

edit* oh yeah, my point. it looked like that worm:D

Guest my usernames always really suck

*sarcastic remark about the Daily Mail before a British person makes one*

Cornish musical resident Richard D. James a.k.a. Aphex Twin was planning to name his long-awaited new album 'Barry The Giant Asshole Sea Worm'. Coincidentally, this was chosen before the events wich lead to the discovery of the worm.

Aphex Twin, in his lifelong attempt to be cutting-edge and timeless, wishes to make no references to contemporary cultural/news events, and has began to brainstorm about a new album title, pushing the tentative release year from 2009 to 2011. A couple of his new ideas for album titles are "Harry The Flimsy Melancholic Narwhal" and "Yeah I'm Just Gonna Name This Shit Konklaver Just To Take The Piss And Be Done With It".

Guest Stoppit
*sarcastic remark about the Daily Mail before a British person makes one*

*makes one anyway*

goddamn giant worms, coming over here, taking our jobs....

Guest zaphod

man i bet he's got a huge tab at the local pub. i wonder what his accent sounds like. he's probably from the north. chav worm.

Guest abusivegeorge
does he call himself barry or what?

he tries but his mouth is just an anus so it comes out as a fart.

lol

holy shit... dont mess with that shit.

theres a cat called bertrum (bertram?) and he had this poo hanging out his bum. so i got gloves on and tried to pull out of cat bum.

cue 'MIAOEEWWWEEWWWEE' and lala pulling out a foot-long mixture of hair and shit and probably some worms.   bertie ran a fucking mile lol.

edit* oh yeah, my point. it looked like that worm:D

please post more

Archived