IGNORED

Congrats to Antarctica, the most IDM thing in the universe.

Fred McGriff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey fred if anything can you just burn me a cdr and i can pay you just so i feel like i'm buying something?

i'll even tip you. maybe you can autograph it?

anyways, mail me a picture of your dick kthxs

cdr

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I'm thinkin I want to do something really ambient, like no percussion, really really drawn out pads

way too obvious man. seriously. I'm just lookin out for a fan boi boi boi. Make some breakcore.

Guest my usernames always really suck

QUICK

EVERYONE REMIX TANGERINE DREAM'S HYPERBOREA

THAT'LL SHOW 'EM

I'm thinkin I want to do something really ambient, like no percussion, really really drawn out pads

way too obvious man. seriously. I'm just lookin out for a fan boi boi boi. Make some breakcore.

ah, ty.

I'll probably still use some sort of bleak sounding pads though... it should be somewhat antarctica themed.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

ah, ty.

I'll probably still use some sort of bleak sounding pads though... it should be somewhat antarctica themed.

Recall how great whales leap for the southern skies, and the flamboyant reels of the penguin. Great gurgling vents happily spew below.

ah, ty.

antarctica is more than just bleak

as the wise baboon rafiki once said "look... harder..."

edit: looks like I was about 18min too late

HAHAHAHAH!

Come visit Antarctica! A land of magic and extreme history! Basalt of bacon, proud manses of ice and giant deep sea creeps!

was going to post an erect penguin penus and make an ice prick gag but i gave up after 3 pages of thumbs.

i am so doing an antarctica track man!

Archived