IGNORED

hand dryers. they've finally done it

marf

Guest melotronic

drying your hands is so fucking boring, i avoid it and walk around with wet hands. this may revolutionise my life

Guest David R James
Has anyone tried these yet? The powered hand dryers that work in two seconds? Amazing. I'm getting one for my house.

Lol please tell me you are not serious, there have been around for at least 20 years or more.

dyson-airblade-hand-dryer.jpg

drunk on free wine at uni end of year design show in fancy islington conference centre... go for a slash... wash my hands... discover one of those... dry my hands in 3 seconds... gape in awe and let out a "fuuuuuuuuckiiiing hell"... a random business man looks... nods... and says... "i know".

Has anyone tried these yet? The powered hand dryers that work in two seconds? Amazing. I'm getting one for my house.

Lol please tell me you are not serious, there have been around for at least 20 years or more.

you don't understand... those airblades... it's like you're putting your hands through some epidermis where complete dry-handedness lies on the other side.

Guest ms-dos

i'm a little torn about these new hand dryers. on one hand, they get my hands so dry, so quickly, that i can immediately put my hands through my hair and fix it without getting my do all wet.

but on the other hand, i don't get to flick the residual water onto my friend's faces like a jackass.

but on the other hand, i don't get to flick the residual water onto my friend's faces like a jackass.

it's all about the fake sneeze..

Guest David R James
I've seen these in public restrooms for about 10 years now i guess

Hey man i have been 'rinsed' because i cant see the sarcasm in hand dryers

The number of people I've seen use the Dyson Airblades by putting their hands in and and shaking them about... fucking pricks, there's even instructions on them, can you not tell you're doing something wrong by the fact that only you're fucking wrists are fucking dry. Pricks. Makes me want to join the SS, take them out the back, and shoot them in the head with a luger.

Guest beatfanatic

i fucking hate hand dryers. They never quite get the hands properly dry no matter how many minutes you use it for .

Guest Glass Plate

I try not to use hand dryers in public places because I've heard many times that they just push bacteria on your hands wasting your effort of washing your hands in the first place. (large amounts of poop fumes etc. build up inside of the vent etc. and dirty you up)

Archived