IGNORED

hand dryers. they've finally done it

marf

I try not to use hand dryers in public places because I've heard many times that they just push bacteria on your hands wasting your effort of washing your hands in the first place. (large amounts of poop fumes etc. build up inside of the vent etc. and dirty you up)

this is true. my dick now has barnacles.

Guest ezkerraldean

they have those Dysons in Glasgow train station. literally the only place i've ever been in the whole world where i can go for a piss and actually walk out afterwards with hands that are actually dry.

they've finally done it.

6049683018.jpg

I saw this in the bathroom at Algonquin college but there was a third frame showing how you can aim the dryer at your face, so that frame looked like he was eating the bacon and it said "Press button, recieve bacon, munch!"

they've finally done it.

6049683018.jpg

I saw this in the bathroom at Algonquin college but there was a third frame showing how you can aim the dryer at your face, so that frame looked like he was eating the bacon and it said "Press button, recieve bacon, munch!"

i'm not going to believe this for a second until i see some photographic evidence

Here in Ottawa some of the malls have these turbo hand dryers. They're like the old style push button ones, except 200x more powerful. When it turns on, it sounds like a fucking jet taking off. You can hear it down the hall. It's strong enough to push your hands away, you have to fight against it. Drys your hands in 5 seconds, though.

Guest Iain C

I don't think the Airblades are all that, frankly. I use them quite a bit because I catch a lot of trains, and they're always in the London stations. They're starting to sneak their way into some of my favourite pubs, as well. Sure, they're better than the old ubiquitous World Dryer Corp. machines, but this talk of drying your hands in three seconds flat is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm still generally left with a bit of residual water to wipe on the bannister of the stairs at Waterloo station. Paper towels are still a lot better.

they've finally done it.

6049683018.jpg

i'm not going to believe this for a second until i see some photographic evidence

Check....mate

bacon_dispenser.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name
Here in Ottawa some of the malls have these turbo hand dryers. They're like the old style push button ones, except 200x more powerful. When it turns on, it sounds like a fucking jet taking off. You can hear it down the hall. It's strong enough to push your hands away, you have to fight against it. Drys your hands in 5 seconds, though.

Yeah, I can even create a crater on the back of my hand if my hand is close enough. If I aimed this dryer at my face, it would be like in this video at 4:34

Guest spraaaa
dyson-airblade-hand-dryer.jpg

omg, just realised its a face... a big chinned gurning face!

for real, that looks fucking terrifying, it looks like it's gonna puncture your arm and tell you your blood pressure is zero

dyson-airblade-hand-dryer.jpg

omg, just realised its a face... a big chinned gurning face!

also, that's an epic adam's apple

if i still had my 'stuff that looks like a face' avatar, i'd have jizzed myself at that

Guest abusivegeorge

They look like urinals for resting your balls in to stop you getting dirty hands.

Because everyone knows watmm has dirty balls.

Archived