IGNORED

fight club soundtrack

doorjamb

remember this, guys? I got it when it came out and thought it was the coolest shit ever!

listened to it yesterday all the way through, and except for that last throwaway track the rest is still pretty damn good for 90s triphop or whatever it is. makes me wish the DBros had released more of their own stuff.

I really like the style of the entire thing, can't really put my finger on it but it's got a great overall feel, and it flows really well for what is really just a well-produced quirky beat tape. the bangin tracks are the ones everybody remembers, but it's the downtempo stuff I dig the most. I always compare it to Urchin's S/T as I got them at the same time and they both have this weird, dark feel to them.

(bored at work)

well it's an original soundtrack (ie composed for the film) so in comparison to other OSTs (granted they are usually orchestral) I think it works pretty well as a seperate piece

obviously not album quality, but perty good

Guest Deep Fried Everything
shitty music for shitty film

coincidence?

:::jots it down:::

*beats tidbit with braintree's batch of jotted down notes*

WRONG

for me the fight club soundtrack has been forever associated with 9/11 conspiracy theories

so many internet video makers have pillaged this soundtrack for their videos and alex jones plays it in the background of his commercials sometimes.

Guest joshier
Great unique sounds, who are these "dust brothers"

john king & mike simpson

they produced Paul's Boutique and a bunch of other shit

I always thought the dust brothers were the chemical brothers. Guess not

The Dust Brothers was also the original name used by The Chemical Brothers, as an homage to the American duo, but they changed their name when they were threatened with a lawsuit by the producer duo.[3]

Great unique sounds, who are these "dust brothers"

john king & mike simpson

they produced Paul's Boutique and a bunch of other shit

I always thought the dust brothers were the chemical brothers. Guess not

The Dust Brothers was also the original name used by The Chemical Brothers, as an homage to the American duo, but they changed their name when they were threatened with a lawsuit by the producer duo.[3]

same here ha

That soundtrack can probably be traced to as the sole reason why we are now expected to pay $450 for a bullshit Pixies boxed set.

Fuck it.

The movie wasn't that great either.

Archived