IGNORED

Teabagging and Janeane Garofalo

Guest No Pomo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my usernames always really suck

Yeah making a Diff'rent Strokes reference is totally racist

i think it's childish of her to call the teabaggers racists, when clearly they are just hypocrites. i mean sure a certain sub group of them are the extreme knuckle draggers who bring stuffed monkey dolls with obamas face on them

Guest my usernames always really suck

I'd walk a million miles

For one of your smiles

Mammy!

Did I miss something or did Fox News pwn itself? They didn't have any good response to what she was asking. They just kept trying to trap her into saying what she said before about all of the teabaggers being racist. Finally she seemed to acquiesce and just say what they wanted her to say so they would leave her alone.

Is this what American journalism is like?

"I went to her comedy performance in Somerville, Massachusetts, Sean, to find out if she was going to talk about it. I was sitting outside on a lovely Friday afternoon having a latté outside a Starbucks, and she happened to come there so I said, "Hey! I want to ask you a question", and she stood firmly, as you just saw, behind her statements and she seemed bitter that I would ask her about it."

LOL! Here, have a Pulitzer Prize.

Fox News itself doesn't frighten me. Rupert Murdock is just out to make a buck like everyone else in big business. The same goes for most of the talking heads on the network. They are just sensationalists. What scares me are the millions of followers of Fox News. They really believe the bullshit. Those are the people you need to be nervous about.

Fox loves straw man arguments. Id say a hell of a lot of Obama haters ARE racist. Anytime I hear someone that doesn't like him they always follow it with a racist jibe.

Sooo.. if you feel like you are being overtaxed, you're a racist? right, I get it. :confused:

no, her point is that when bush was running up the deficit and spending they were quiet, but now when obama is spending it's all of a sudden a bad thing. thus the reason they are protesting is because of racism. not a completely out there thought considering these teaparty wingnuts who also think women suffrage is a bad thing among other thing.

Guest theSun

i just want to state my fond appreciation for whoever writes the "headlines" on the bottom of fox news. they're always changing into something somehow more sensational than what was just said, and i think that takes some serious dedication.

"Garofalo stands by her radical comments when confronted by Jenkins"

Archived