IGNORED

Being Pissed Off

oyster

Dear WATMM members,

Please describe how you act when you are really pissed off.

Do you mope? Scream? Are you violent?

What things make you pissed off?

Love,

The Pod

Just about everything pisses me off. Things that take the cake are...

- obnoxious behavior

- arrogance / self important behavior

- shameless displays of wealth

- people who dress with the intent to attract attention

- smugness

- dishonesty

- ignorance

- disrespect or disregard

- littering

- interrupting

- bad manners

- selfishness

- bigotry

- entitlement

- paperwork

- republicans

- reggaeton

When I get pissed off, I either hide it and internalize it (only to blow up at a later date), turn into a 75 year old man, flip out completely or withdraw completely.

Dear WATMM members,

Do you mope? Scream? Are you violent?

What things make you pissed off?

Love,

The Pod

Just about everything pisses me off. Things that take the cake are...

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- crazy women

- reggaeton

When I get pissed off, I either hide it and internalize it (only to blow up at a later date), turn into a 75 year old man, flip out completely or withdraw completely.

Guest hahathhat

the fuck of it all is, i think i've just hurt myself worse opening a beer bottle tonight than i ever did via punching or kicking something in anger. i worry i may have a hairline fracture. at least the beer opened

Guest Enter a new display name

When I am pissed off, I usually punch the wall. Unfortunately, I can't control my strength all the time, so I might damage a few things. I was particularly angry during my trip to NYC in September 2001, I can't remember the exact day...

I rarely get pissed off, I do get riled up and rowdy, but that isn't pissed off, that is ecstatic psychotic behavior (you know, laughing, yelling nonsense, burning things, breaking things, pissin on stuff).

When I get pissed off, which is usually because I haven't had enough sleep, I just sort of sit like a rock and glare.

Guest thanksomuch

i isolate myself and when people come near me i usually say something like "ehhh proooolly not the best time to come any where near me. thanks."

i tend to rant to my friends or boyfriend. five mins later i take a deep breathe and forget about it... mostly..

i isolate myself and when people come near me i usually say something like "ehhh proooolly not the best time to come any where near me. thanks."

I get so motivated to piss people off when they tell me to go away because they are pissed off "for my own safety"

I love going up to someone and saying "WELL GOLLY IT SURE IS A WONDERFUL DAY AIN'T IT?" and then they say "please don't be around me right now, I am seriously upset and you will only make it worse." "OH REALLY. MAYBE I CAN HELP! HOW BOUT YOU PUT THAT FROWN, UPSIDE DOWN!" "go away, you are making me very angry, you do not want to know what I will do to you" "BRING IT ON BITCH" I once knew this idiotic chick where if I said one little thing that annoyed her she'd be like "you do not want to know what I will do to you" and of course I can only see this emotional turbulence as a reason to annoy her further, and eventually she'd freak out and try to hit me and stuff

Guest Adjective

i try to isolate myself so that i'm not mean to anyone.

if i can't leave where i am, then i just act tired and it usually excuses any frustrated body language

Guest thanksomuch

I get so motivated to piss people off when they tell me to go away because they are pissed off "for my own safety"

I love going up to someone and saying "WELL GOLLY IT SURE IS A WONDERFUL DAY AIN'T IT?" and then they say "please don't be around me right now, I am seriously upset and you will only make it worse." "OH REALLY. MAYBE I CAN HELP! HOW BOUT YOU PUT THAT FROWN, UPSIDE DOWN!" "go away, you are making me very angry, you do not want to know what I will do to you" "BRING IT ON BITCH" I once knew this idiotic chick where if I said one little thing that annoyed her she'd be like "you do not want to know what I will do to you" and of course I can only see this emotional turbulence as a reason to annoy her further, and eventually she'd freak out and try to hit me and stuff

well good for you, Mr. Insufferablefaggot! i don;t say that to avoid getting angrier or because i will lash out at them. i say it to be alone. i am normally so fucking cheerful and nice that when i ask people to leave me the fuck alone, even the morons, they leave me alone.

Guest idrn
x

- obnoxious behavior

- arrogance / self important behavior

- shameless displays of wealth

- people who dress with the intent to attract attention

- smugness

- dishonesty

- ignorance

- disrespect or disregard

- littering

- interrupting