IGNORED

Being Pissed Off

oyster

Dear WATMM members,

Please describe how you act when you are really pissed off.

Do you mope? Scream? Are you violent?

What things make you pissed off?

Please describe how you act when you are really pissed off.

Love,

The Pod

when i get extre,e;y frusterated and pissed off at one thing or another i usually sweara lot, slam some shit around, smoke and get drunk.

so you are pretty much angry all the time

I don't drink anymore but I always have this dream of myself walking through a door, seeing something that really pisses me off, and throwing a glass of whiskey at a wall and screaming.

when i get extre,e;y frusterated and pissed off at one thing or another i usually sweara lot, slam some shit around, smoke and get drunk.

so you are pretty much angry all the time

annoyed or frusterated, i guess.

I don't drink anymore but I always have this dream of myself walking through a door, seeing something that really pisses me off, and throwing a glass of whiskey at a wall and screaming.

this is pretty much what i do.

Guest cardan

i had this dream where i was this hot blonde chick with big boobz, and i worked as some menial delivery person or something, i went to this house and dropped off the shit, and i saw there was another hot blonde chick with big boobz and i totally didn't care so i was like "hey, you want me to eat yerr pussy", and she was all like,, "ooohh, ok", and then i had a dick, and i was givin her the good ol rub down and then since i had a dick we were lookin for rubbers but then this other geeky sorta chick came outta nowhere, she'd been lookin for condoms for a long time but all she could find was 2 bandaids, everyone knew that wouldn't work but fuck it cuz its a dream right? it didn't work and she got pregnant, any ways by this time i already had woken up, around halfway in the dream, and made sure not to eject semen all over the place, cuz i was in a bunkbed in a room with 5 other doodz

i get pissed off and stab people in the neck, real deep, like steven seagal does, in UNDER SIEGE

Dear Modey,

What if your really pissed off out in public? And you don't have a creative outlet?

Love,

The Pod

most of the time i have an mp3 player with me. so i just put on 'discipline' by king crimson or 'so' by peter gabriel. both of those albums are so ridiculously ecstatic (in places) that listening to them makes me forget what i was pissed off about in the first place!

but i don't usually get very angry anyway, except on here when some cunt disagrees with me, zole.

lol i hate dreams like that where im all stoked to get up inside some nasty dream fucks and then suddenly im like OH WAIT I GOTTA GET A CONDOM FIRST and then fuck off to a carnival and never come back or something.

safe sex education is RUINING our dreams

i had this dream where i was this hot blonde chick with big boobz, and i worked as some menial delivery person or something, i went to this house and dropped off the shit, and i saw there was another hot blonde chick with big boobz and i totally didn't care so i was like "hey, you want me to eat yerr pussy", and she was all like,, "ooohh, ok", and then i had a dick, and i was givin her the good ol rub down and then since i had a dick we were lookin for rubbers but then this other geeky sorta chick came outta nowhere, she'd been lookin for condoms for a long time but all she could find was 2 bandaids, everyone knew that wouldn't work but fuck it cuz its a dream right? it didn't work and she got pregnant, any ways by this time i already had woken up, around halfway in the dream, and made sure not to eject semen all over the place, cuz i was in a bunkbed in a room with 5 other doodz

i get pissed off and stab people in the neck, real deep, like steven seagal does, in UNDER SIEGE

not to derail the thread but this reminded me of the dream I had last night where I was fingerbanging tracy ullman, and she wanted to fuck really bad, but i didn't want to because I knew I needed a shower and that my penis & balls stank, and I didn't want to make a bad 1st impression.

it reminds me of my dream last night where me and my girlfriend were trying to get pregnant and fucked missionary. all of a sudden, like a time jump in a movie, i've got this new born infant in my hands in a dream rendered version of my old house (aka fucked up) with this kid. Kid's like 6 weeks old and talking to me about how much it loves me (she, it was a girl) and how awesome a time we were having together. i dropped her once, but she was padded in blankets. time kept skipping and by the end of the dream she was like 7 or something and i didn't like her as much and woke up really depressed and unhappy. so i went up stairs (in real life) and rubbed one out.

it reminds me of my dream last night where me and my girlfriend were trying to get pregnant and fucked missionary. all of a sudden, like a time jump in a movie, i've got this new born infant in my hands in a dream rendered version of my old house (aka fucked up) with this kid. Kid's like 6 weeks old and talking to me about how much it loves me (she, it was a girl) and how awesome a time we were having together. i dropped her once, but she was padded in blankets. time kept skipping and by the end of the dream she was like 7 or something and i didn't like her as much and woke up really depressed and unhappy. so i went up stairs (in real life) and rubbed one out.

more like a nightmare.

Guest hahathhat

i usually just scream, but if i get out of control pissed i'll punch walls and stuff. there are dents on the ceiling and i think i've probably caused hairline fractures or something at times. i don't worry about it that much because it takes something epic to get me that worked up, usually i just go NYAHHHh or something and it's all better no hassles

Guest Rabid

I either keep my anger in and let myself cool off or I make loud, crude jokes. Depends on the situation.

more like a nightmare.

yeah but during the dream i felt extremely happy and in place. then i woke up.

Archived