IGNORED

juggalo baby funeral

Alzado

i remember i won free tickets to a tech n9ne show at the congress theatre, and as i was showing up there were people in facepaint. i saw what i assumed to be a pretty good looking young woman doing the whole facepaint thing so i decided to inquire as to "what the hell caused you to paint your face up!?"@"

she started dancing like a monkey grabbing his balls and yelled out "cuz i'm a juggalo, baby!#@$#@" to which alls i could say was "yes you are" as i walked away to enjoy a night of freestyling in the smoking room (ill bill and tech n9ne!?@ free show yeah)

Guest maantecaaa!!!
i remember i won free tickets to a tech n9ne show at the congress theatre, and as i was showing up there were people in facepaint. i saw what i assumed to be a pretty good looking young woman doing the whole facepaint thing so i decided to inquire as to "what the hell caused you to paint your face up!?"@"

she started dancing like a monkey grabbing his balls and yelled out "cuz i'm a juggalo, baby!#@$#@" to which alls i could say was "yes you are" as i walked away to enjoy a night of freestyling in the smoking room (ill bill and tech n9ne!?@ free show yeah)

Sini you could be the warrior-poet of the juggalos.

Archived