• Hazel
    • Red
    • Violet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
awww George... lol

I hope you think I'm this cute on our date.

i am glad you came to watmm.

Guest abusivegeorge

I hope thats serious coz you're one of every few people I like on this board lol.

Edit: you're.

Thanks tauboo.

does anyone here have two different coloured eyes? one of my friends has on eye piercing green, and the other an almost vibrantly orange shade of amber, it looks absolutely awesome. another mate has kinda dark blue on one eye and grey on the other, which isnt quite so noticable, but still cool as hell.

my eyes are brown, but the top of one of them has been turning grey since i was about 12, so i kinda have this wierd patch of light gray. i really want the whole eye to go grey but it seems to have stopped.

i have the cold blue and gray of a suicidal finn... although throughout the years each eye has independently tinted more green or blue like messaien mentioned. my brother had the same thing during his period of drug experimentation.

to be specific, mine are (nowadays) grey-green. sometimes they are just green, sometimes they are bright green. i've had turquoise before tooo, shit is crazy

Guest Enter a new display name
to be specific, mine are (nowadays) grey-green. sometimes they are just green, sometimes they are bright green. i've had turquoise before tooo, shit is crazy

It must partially depend on the lighting, don't you think?

It must partially depend on the lighting, don't you think?

yeah. but doesn't eye color also depend on what colors your wearing?

Archived