IGNORED

Time Lapse Job Losses Map (whoa)

chaosmachine

nice, Austin has gained 2000 jobs and the map was made by a company in my town....

Mo' JOBBY JOBZ!

Go Economy!

aagh!

Atop you might want to make sure you hit "play"

hehehe thanks...

AHHHH NVRMND!

Austin still wins...

Guest Enter a new display name

According to this map, Canada is still unaffected by the recession.

it looks like most of america is unoccupied or does fuck all

/or doesn't get jobs or lose jobs

Pretty much.

Yeah when Katrina hits holy goddamn...

It looks like the farmers are still in good shape....yeehaw bessy! Everahbuddy gets a free chicken shag to celemuhbrate!

Guest tibbar

all joking aside, this scares the shit out of me... and it should everyone else, too. america's economy effects world economy. don't think so? i'd love to see a map of the uk, japan, etc and see if theres a similar dive right around when ours hit the shitter.

Guest blicero

Austin is a nice town.

Probably the least Texas city in Texas, which is good. But it's still too Texas for me.

Great BBQ though, and music scene.

From what I can tell from being in the recruiting industry, hiring freezes are starting to lift and things are beginning to turn around. We should see hiring increase dramatically around the beginning of 2010 I think. That said it will be a long time before things are completely back to normal.

Guest theSun

yeah this is going to be even better as inflation hits from the hundreds of billions of new capital hitting the economy and never getting anywhere near the middle class american. most people's buying power will be drastically reduced (besides the extreme upper class, who will come out ahead if they are not retarded) and the consumer economy will suffer.

http://www.genmay.com/member.php?u=588 Is this you? You have entirely too many online forum posts under your belt

i used to post there. i also used to post on the previous version, back in the 90s, when it was an overclocking forum.

note the 3 digit user id. they're up to user 348688 now.

i was internet before internet was internet.

Archived