IGNORED

good iPhone/iPod touch apps

Guest idrn

Guest DNBJerk is for real life

I'm get rid of my iPhone soon, but here are a few good apps:

Actually I just looked through my phone and realized that most of my apps are through jailbroken means. If you've jailbroken, here are some good ones:

BossPrefs

iRealSMS

MxTube (download YouTube videos)

AptBackup

Searcher

Galaga

F1 info

Mega Synth

Jasuto- modular synth)

Beat sequencer Boombap

Theremin

Wolfenstein

Voice Changer

dog Whistle

and a pair of SHIMMERING NUTS!

You can customize the look of it, get a bunch of great apps that you can't get on the app store, install cracked apps (if that is your wont).

It's really easy to do, although I recommend waiting a couple of days as iPhone OS 3.0 is coming out in a couple of days and the dev-team will probably have to upgrade the program that you use to jailbreak.

You can customize the look of it, get a bunch of great apps that you can't get on the app store, install cracked apps (if that is your wont).

It's really easy to do, although I recommend waiting a couple of days as iPhone OS 3.0 is coming out in a couple of days and the dev-team will probably have to upgrade the program that you use to jailbreak.

Cool I may look into that.

lol

President Jack Tunney watch your back!

Nothing means nothing.

I'M THE CREAM OF THE CROP!

*magically pulls out creamer and drops it!*

that is just amazing. not sure whats better those ski goggle sunglasses, the vanishing creamer trick, the lavender mock turtleneck or the fact that i thought shit was cool as hell 25 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived