IGNORED

FSOL working on amazing looking concert DVD

Rubin Farr

i know a lot of you think these guys lost their way, but i can only imagine seeing this setup live would melt my brain. like you can see what they're thinking, literally. the faces moving trips me out, can't wait.

There's a new album coming out this year. Plus they've released shit loads of eps, unreleased track compilations and other albums over the last couple of years e.g. Environments 1 & 2, From The Archives 1-5, Zeebox 1 -3, A Giant Globular Burst Of Antistatic, The Woodlands of Old

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

One of my most favourite tracks

Guest assegai
Wait, so they did a whole "live" concert from their studio?

Whatev, awesome.

yeah, welcome to like 10 years ago

oh snap. I've never been to an FSOL show altho i've been listening since dead cities hit stores, is that standard affair?

so wait they are still using ISDN in 2008 - 2009? are they just behind on the internet technology front?

edit :is there a reason why they don't physically show up? . the show looks pretty cool though and i guess most electronic musicians just hit 'play' these days anyways behind a laptop so it doesn't really bother me.

so wait they are still using ISDN in 2008 - 2009? are they just behind on the internet technology front?

edit :is there a reason why they don't physically show up? . the show looks pretty cool though and i guess most electronic musicians just hit 'play' these days anyways behind a laptop so it doesn't really bother me.

I think it's more likely that they are using the term ISDN in a self referrencial manner.

As for a reason as to why they don't physically show up I don't know. Maybe it would be too much of a hassle to take the setup they use around with them.

jesus christ. that opening was one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

i probably will never have a chance to see them live, but i will be buying this concert dvd

how great would it be to trip and go to that. wow.

Guest Halfmanhalfrobot

this is a very good thing. really love fsol but then again i am in a 92 timewarp.

Archived