IGNORED

Mom Cancels Son's WoW Account

Guest assegai

Guest Enter a new display name

It kinda confirms that those videos may be real, considering he hit a truck with a baseball bat in front of his family.

The fact that he isn't wearing a shirt in all 3 of them makes me think they are fake. I dunno why, it just seems like too strong a theme.

Teenagers these days try to show their muscles to the ladies whenever the temperature is slightly hot and they feel like they produce a huge amount of testosterone.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teenagers these days try to show their muscles to the ladies whenever the temperature is slightly hot and they feel like they produce a huge amount of testosterone.

But the only lady around was his mom...

Seems fake.

Regardless of that guys temper and that he's wielding a baseball bat, the other guy makes a half-hearted attempt to stop him from hitting the truck.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

it's funny how those remixes made in Japan use a lot the remote fisting bit from the first video.

But the fact that the family owns a hummer and a truck, and they buy their son another truck for his birthday makes me more inclined to believe it's true.

this made me lol

They look like a family with money (hummer h2, giant pickup, and new camaro) so buying a 300 dollar truck for the sake of an internet video faux prank doesn't seem like too much of a stretch considering how many hits the other videos have gotten.

lol

nice to see some character development in the story. ...sort of

next episode: dad comes home sees the broken guitar, and freaks out

Guest ezkerraldean

this one has remix potential

also at the end: jesus christ, are they cars of fucking tanks?

[/european]

• 4 weeks later...

well, he needs to post the father's reaction to all this shit. especially the guitar one. just looks a little staged. i mean, if i had a son and he destroyed one of my guitars i'd be absolutely livid.

Archived