IGNORED

jackson pollock

kaini

Guest my usernames always really suck

he drank a gallon of mexican tap water and an hour later squat over a giant canvas and allakazam a $1mil "masterpiece"

fuck him as well as the andy warhols of the world, overrated modern shit

Guest Iain C
he drank a gallon of mexican tap water and an hour later squat over a giant canvas and allakazam a $1mil "masterpiece"

fuck him as well as the andy warhols of the world, overrated modern shit

laughing_elf_man627.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Where the fuck are all these noobs coming from out of the woodwork? Been joined for fucking years but only have a few posts, Micheal Jackson brings fucking everyone to life.

Where the fuck are all these noobs coming from out of the woodwork? Been joined for fucking years but only have a few posts, Micheal Jackson brings fucking everyone to life.

It's true, it took MJ's death to make my love of idm vocal.

Joined last year to download Autechre live sets, forgot about it and conveniently started posting last week. Then killed Michael Jackson to give myself something to talk about. I've killed more famous people for less (Nixon for a burrito. But that's another story)

I see Eno being more like color-field paintings, if you really have to make a comparison.

Also, I don't know if you guys know this, but I know from inside sources that painting is dead. Sorry.

Archived