IGNORED

Aliens is not an action movie

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

What mother fucker said this the other day, and what the fuck are you thinking?

I cannot find the post, I just remember thinking it was the most fucking ridiculous thing any1 has ever said EVER.

What? Who? Why?

The fuck.

alien 4 is all frenched up and is a total joke. all it's missing is some fart gags and aliens slipping on banana peels.

It's because it is a comedy.

Alien is an horror movie.

Aliens is an action movie.

Alien3 is a drama.

Alien 4 is a comedy.

Edit: the Aliens versus Predators are documentaries. Or maybe musicals. I dunno.

Guest zaphod

aliens is possibly the greatest action movie of all time. quintessential action movie after terminator 2.

The Vietnam style commando squad, the supposidely "superior" marines getting their arse kicked in a hostile foreign environment, the Marines attitude, the MARINES name itself, the way they train, the Corporation interests like in 'Nam, etc... Its no suprise that Cameron just finished writing Rambo II before doing that movie.

Not to mention that Cobra Helicopter, and a lot of other stuff...

Guest JohnTqs

aliens is playing at my local indie theater this july (sci-fi july) and i'm there, they played alien last summer and it was gnarly

Guest assegai

I met some pretentious dork recently who didn't know Ghostbusters was a comedy. After a pause of disbelief I replied "...it is".

aliens is not even an action movie.

glad this piece of sacrilege now has its own thread. if you let people get away with statements like that, who knows where it could lead.

I met some pretentious dork recently who didn't know Ghostbusters was a comedy. After a pause of disbelief I replied "...it is".

You should have only replied to him with "This man has no dick"

Archived