IGNORED

gescom @ nesh

cichlisuite

thing a wanna know thing thing thing a wanna know wanna wanna wa wa wa w w a a a a aaaaaa a aaa na kow thing a wan wan wan wanna know w w w w wa wa wa a aaaaaa wanna know just one thing i wanna know

it's lunatic! playlist maybe?

thing a wanna know thing thing thing a wanna know wanna wanna wa wa wa w w a a a a aaaaaa a aaa na kow thing a wan wan wan wanna know w w w w wa wa wa a aaaaaa wanna know just one thing i wanna know

it's lunatic! playlist maybe?

odd. i'm getting thouroughly ignored on this forum...

/last post

Talking about Gescom, I found this "Dj Cassette" on soulseek, 2 files of 30 minutes mixed together (I heard White Noise, Aphex and Autechre amongst others, only had a quick listen). Also, I found this so called unreleased cd-r that has 5 tracks but I'm assuming that's a fake.

Can't find anything on these things, so any more info available or am I covered in jazz?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I played this today, first listen for me.

It's proper weird. I don't mind weird at all, and usually the more eclectic the better, but this is the oddest mix I've ever heard. Not sure what drugs they were on....

The Fall track is pretty awesome though. (Followed by old school acid, as you do lol)

• 10 months later...

Also, I found this so called unreleased cd-r that has 5 tracks but I'm assuming that's a fake.

Bumping this thread from the depths because I can't find info on this either, it's really good! I'd like to know who was responsible for it if not Gescom..

Also, I found this so called unreleased cd-r that has 5 tracks but I'm assuming that's a fake.

Bumping this thread from the depths because I can't find info on this either, it's really good! I'd like to know who was responsible for it if not Gescom..

Go back to 4chan you. No bumping in this place.

Bump, for the sake of bumping.

Go back to 4chan you. No bumping in this place.

Bump, for the sake of bumping.

Let Joyrex almighty reign down upon me in a blaze of scolding hell fire. I've resurrected the thread, doesn't make a dickin' difference what ye call it.

3.5 years later, still no idea what the dj cassette and the 5 track 'cd-r' was. I don't even have the files anymore. Noone will ever know!

neither were very good. i kinda figured it was a marketing attempt by someone passing it off as Brown/Gescom. some people on here still talk about the Rob Brown dj mix like it's awesome but most of it kinda blows...there's like a 10 minute version of Missy Elliot's "I Can't Stand the Rain"...i just, i listened to a few times, and it has its moments but for the most part it's meh if not crap.

Guest theSun

i quite like the rob brown tapes but i never saw any verification that it's him or heard anyone of importance mention them.

sounds like someone having some fun with max/msp samplers to me

Archived