IGNORED

Skateboarding thread

brian trageskin

Guest zaphod

i used to skate when i was a teen. it was fun but it did a number on my knees and now if i ever meet essines i might have trouble giving him a blowjob.

Guest DaveMike

skateboarding is fun

[youtubehd]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubehd]

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i still skate. have done for 6 years now. im nowhere near as good as i should be considering, but thats not what i do it for.

you're in london right? went to camden and brixton skateparks last week. you should come for a sesh sometime. im pretty shit and havnt skated in a year, but my brother is pretty damn good. here are some pics i took;

5969_244761590524_696085524_8116795_2157679_n.jpg

5969_244761760524_696085524_8116821_3665836_n.jpg

5969_244761265524_696085524_8116768_5679113_n.jpg

n696085524_8122152_4981265.jpg

n696085524_8122359_6716681.jpg

and yeah, we binline - we're not wanks on planks..

Guest Stoppit

I used to skate when i was about 7 or 8...I learned on my street, which was on a steep hill, so skateboarding to me basically meant standing on it, then accelerating to dangerous speeds, and finally learning to jump off before I hit a kerb/house/tree/oncoming car.

good times.

doods fuckin good !

jesus christ this part is fucking wicked! love this guy's style + he's super technical and rides so fucking fast! sk8mafia!

thanks for this, computer!

both from one of my favorite skate vids

yeah jerry hsu is among my favourite sk8ers. he's got so much style!

I am skateboarding my 14th year now. Liking mostly streets. We have a new skatepark in town, I cruise there once in a while but what I enjoy the most is getting my iPod on and skating streets all day long. Enjoying riding and doing tricks as I go from one side of the city to another. Night cruises are good too. enjoy skateboarding! I think I will skateboard until I`ll look too old for it (50?), riding streets is a very good relaxation for me. I can listen to lot of mixes I download since it takes me about 7 hours a day. And at all it`s a lot of fun.

epicly later'd is a damn good show on the bigger and memorable names of skateboarding, it's on vbs.tv.

i stopped paying attention to skateboarding when i had to grow up, which sucks. i still pick up new videos, cruise around, watch feedback, and buy a photo issue once in awhile. i also still pop boners to kickflip backside smiths, or switch backside flips.

you're in london right? went to camden and brixton skateparks last week. you should come for a sesh sometime. im pretty shit and havnt skated in a year, but my brother is pretty damn good. here are some pics i took;

<GAY PICS REMOVED>

and yeah, we binline - we're not wanks on planks..

get the fuck out of this thread you fucking pussy!

I'd like to learn how to skateboard, but I'm too old to not look foolish falling off of one.

20090206020907_auto.jpg

Yeah, but that guy has probably been good his entire life.

I would just now be starting.

Guest DaveMike

[youtubehd]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubehd]

alright this is what i tryed to put up in my first one

Archived